Notre Dame Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gets more? SU total rushing yards OR ND total points? Hate to say it but I think ND.

If Dino beats Notre Dame today the extension was worth it

Who gets more? SU total rushing yards OR ND total points? Hate to say it but I think ND.

Who scores more today?

ND Football
or
SU Basketball

Just had a ND admin who is a family friend text saying it was weird when Cuse got off the bus because we “didn’t look like the typical team that comes to ND”.

I asked what she meant by that and she said “not one player was wearing the same outfit. Usually teams are buttoned up in suits or all wearing the same warm up suit.”

Take that how you will - thought it was a funny observation.

I always thought it was lame that ND switched to field turf.

Just had a ND admin who is a family friend text saying it was weird when Cuse got off the bus because we “didn’t look like the typical team that comes to ND”.

I asked what she meant by that and she said “not one player was wearing the same outfit. Usually teams are buttoned up in suits or all wearing the same warm up suit.”

I figured she was going to be shocked that all of our student managers were alive

Only one team wins the title, so 129 teams eventually blow it every year. I rather have the chance to compete & blow it than sit on the sideline and root for someone else to blow it. It’s the “Man in the arena” situation. Losing by 40 in the CFP still means you have infinitely better chance of winning than teams at home on the coach...

This is the Syracuse board sir or ma'am

If we get an interception I want them to do anything they can to return it for a touchdown. 10 laterals, throw the ball across the entire field I don't care. I'm tired of starting a possession inside the red zone and only getting 3.

Ohio State players had mismatch warmup outfits today coming off their bus. I wouldn’t read much into.

What are we, in Catholic school?

Now I hope each player wears a different uniform on the field. I think we have enough combos.

I’m weirdly anxious for this

Let the kids wear what they like. We had to wear matching stuff for JROTC in HS and we were such a dysfunctional unit I’m amazed we won anything. Uniformity doesn’t matter

1607195257482.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors