Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Carc legitimately cannot stop talking
And the tangents that aren’t game related are exhausting.

I don’t care that Lyle Thompson is on his Mt Rushmore of lax during an SU/ND game.

worst effort ever. nothing more to say. embarrassing.

a-usaaf-b24-bomber-sits-tail-up-after-a-crash-landing-ww11-CBB9B0.jpg

Last edited:
Came back to say that I like Carc but he needs to stop talking.

His babble-itis while game action is happening is annoying.

I know this is a blowout (“laugher”) but shut TF up for 10 seconds.
I agree, he talks non-stop about nothing. Shouldn't the commentators talk about what's happening on the field? There were numerous times when there were penalties or calls that changed possession and these knuckleheads are babbling about everything that's not happening on the field.

Can we petition to stop seeing ND twice in the stupid scheduling the ACC does now?

I hope 2 coaching positions open and both Petro and March are gone before next season

I honestly don't know how anyone explains these ND blowouts, now 3 in a row. After a high energy, strong game against Duke, how does that happen? I think the coaches have to take a lot of the responsibility - it looked like the Cuse defense was unprepared from the first face-off and left gaping holes for shooting lanes. Jake Taylor's coming out party is a great story but it was way too easy for him and Kavanagh. And the Cuse offense looked to completely lose their poise in the 1st! quarter, taking desperate shots. Why didn't Gait take more timeouts early on???

Had to turn off at halftime. I simply do not understand how bad this team can look. I thought we were starting to turn it around. Deflated.

Coach does not instill a lot of confidence in these post-game pressers.
We crashed the car once again but I told the kids their really bad drivers but nobody is taking drivers ed classes.

Coach does not instill a lot of confidence in these post-game pressers.
He’s frequently said “do the best we can with what we’ve got” in reference to the talent level

As true as that might be I cringe when I hear it.

He’s frequently said “do the best we can with what we’ve got” in reference to the talent level

As true as that might be I cringe when I hear it.

He keeps saying that we're beat up. He's not wrong.

No Hiltz
No Quinn
No Rosa
Dami not 100%

Even not having Cook hurts. A little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online