Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

I guess the question is how much these travel problems are playing into this performance. Doesn’t excuse this dumpster fire, but it has to be playing a part in this. Syracuse just doesn’t even look like they want to be at this game.

Notre Dame plays very solid fundamental lacrosse and SU is being brutally exposed for their sloppiness. No adjustments being made is really concerning, especially on defense. You can do more than just change goalies. How about zone? Bench a player who isn’t a goalie? Switch matchups? Bueller?

Feels very deflating to know this ND team is the last game of the season.
I would wager the blue unis are more responsible than the late arrival.

holy crikee. thought i'd get the honey-do checked off and look in for the 2nd half. damn.

I would wager the blue unis are more responsible than the late arrival.
no one can explain these implosions just like we couldn't last year. Injuries are certainly a major factor but doesn't account for what has happened.

So how many more low shots is the offense going to take before it dawns on them that Entenmann is easily stopping those

why is a shorty sliding to a pole? If you're going to go Dami you gotta go though. Where has the 2nd slide been today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom