Notre Dame / UConn | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame / UConn

You said check wiki, that's a fact. That is funny.

Oh I was born in 1971 and have been wed for 14 years, nice try though.

I am all for conspiracy theories, but I limit them to monetary policy.

So since you judged me by my roll eyes, I am going to go ahead and say.....

You are 23, homeschooled, live in your grandmother's garage/basement, and have never seen a vagina.

EDIT: BEES, et al. PLEASE PLEASE do not lock this thread. It is just getting epic.

Classy. Again, nothing of substance. As your poor wife can vouch, you seem incapable of rising to the occasion. No, it's nothing but milquetoast soft serve that you're dishing.

I'll pass, as I'm not really skilled at debating people that should be in an asylum. And I'm not really sure if this was an offer to a debate or a fight, either. But if anyone can find a way to introduce this guy to TampaBill from the Boneyard and post the video of the encounter, I'll throw $500 your way.

Yawn. Ok guys i think I'll pocket this debate win and cash my chips in. You're all boring me to tears with your unimaginitive attemps at humor. I have to go cut some wood now. it will feel good to get outside and work up a sweat, because slapping sense into pansies isn't much of a workout. If anyone wants to have a real discussion, I'll be around. Sometimes it's the people who don't weigh in that says the most. None of of the people with any connections or insider info are gonna touch anything I've written here with a ten foot pole.

Would someone please pass some of that shi*t over here?

People are missing the important question here : how do Freemasons fit into all this?

It's no wonder that the first Freemasons settled in North Carolina in 1789. The location now houses their center of power. Coach K has risen to the rank of the Grand Chancellor and acts as the controlling arm of the world Illuminati. Syracuse is nothing but a pawn in their evil plans to train an army of stiff white basketball players and then use them take over the world with ancient Satanic rituals, the ones that have foretold the coming of the Antichrist (also referred to as the Blue Devil in the sacred scripture).

SUforLife - Here is the sad thing...

I have read through this thread three times and still have no forking idea what the hell you are talking about. Seriously. I have 2 college degrees, own a business and consider myself a pretty smart guy and I have zero clue what the hell you are talking about.

We get it, you really dont like Calhoun. That doesnt mean you have to commandeer every thread that has the word Uconn, Calhoun in it and turn it into your own personal vendetta against the university.

I'd rather look at another zone vs. man thread...

I have read through this thread three times and still have no forking idea what the hell you are talking about. Seriously. I have 2 college degrees, own a business and consider myself a pretty smart guy and I have zero clue what the hell you are talking about.

We get it, you really dont like Calhoun. That doesnt mean you have to commandeer every thread that has the word Uconn, Calhoun in it and turn it into your own personal vendetta against the university.

whoooaaa... how may I serve you sir.

Dude - be careful what you post. Calhoun, K, and the ACC will be on your ass like white on rice if you don't watch out.

People are missing the important question here : how do Freemasons fit into all this?

It's no wonder that the first Freemasons in the US founded a lodge in North Carolina in 1789. Coach K is now the grand chancellor and the controlling arm of the world Illuminati. Syracuse is nothing but a pawn in their evil plans to train an army of stiff white basketball players and then use them take over the world with ancient Satanic rituals, the ones that have foretold the coming of the Antichrist (also known as the blue Devil).
I mentioned this the other day. Donte Greene and company started throwing up the dynasty sign years ago. Read into the world of symbolism and what the dynasty sign equates to in the world of illuminatti. That was foreshadowing of what was to come. Here we are a few years later. We thought they meant a dynasty in terms of a great team that could win multiple championships, in fact they were signaling the chain of events that would lead to the eventual rise of the AntiChrist all brought on by the "New World Order" aka "The New ACC". These are dangerous times we live in and with Syracuse moving to the ACC along with the Pitt Panthers (Mark of the Beast), I think its due time we joined forces with SuforLife for the sake of mankind as we know it. Its 2012 and the end of the world is near, these events were foretold.....

I mentioned this the other day. Donte Greene and company started throwing up the dynasty sign years ago. Read into the world of symbolism and what the dynasty sign equates to in the world of illuminatti. That was foreshadowing of what was to come. Here we are a few years later. We thought they meant a dynasty in terms of a great team that could win multiple championships, in fact they were signaling the chain of events that would lead to the eventual rise of the AntiChrist all brought on by the "New World Order" aka "The New ACC". These are dangerous times we live in and with Syracuse moving to the ACC along with the Pitt Panthers (Mark of the Beast), I think its due time we joined forces with SuforLife for the sake of mankind as we know it. Its 2012 and the end of the world is near, these events were foretold.....
I wish I had the ability to create an ambigram with Cuse in it. That would be epic in the this thread.

Dude - be careful what you post. Calhoun, K, and the ACC will be on your ass like white on rice if you don't watch out.

See thats what I mean. Clueless. I am having a hard time reading the posts between all the caps and punctuation let alone the meaning.

John Syracuse is our only hope.

Classy. Again, nothing of substance. As your poor wife can vouch, you seem incapable of rising to the occasion. No, it's nothing but milquetoast soft serve that you're dishing.

Ok, the fact that you correctly spelled milquetoast does indicate to me your age is advanced past 23.

You have declared yourself the winner of a debate where none existed.
Your style of frequent intermittent Borzakian usage of ALL CAPS is common among some less that reputable publications.
You directly attack my virility, when I merely responded in kind to your assumptions.

Aside from these things, I'd like to backpedal to the start see if we can find some mutual ground (aside:how do you feel about the Fed?)

Now, to your assertion. If you are saying that Syracuse in the ACC will play 3rd fiddle to Duke and UNC, well, I don't think anyone here is going to argue that. You do seem to feel that Syracuse and Connecticut will not play again after our Big East withdrawal, and that is a point I would very much like to contend.

Also, do you by any chance have a subscription the the American Free Press?

Here is the best thing about this whole thread...Here was the OP. How it even got to where it went to...yeesh.

I kind of want Notre Dame, because UConn fans wont be able to complain about not having the "Boat Show."

I mentioned this the other day. Donte Greene and company started throwing up the dynasty sign years ago. Read into the world of symbolism and what the dynasty sign equates to in the world of illuminatti.

The only thing that can stop Coach K and the Illuminati is the Catholic Basketball League. Founded by the Providence Cabal, it has been waging a war with the Freemasons for thousands of years to prevent the rise of the Blue Devil. Dynasty signs are the only thing that can halt the hordes of Coach K trained demon spawn. Donte Green is the only true prophet with the power to lead us.

I have read through this thread three times and still have no forking idea what the hell you are talking about.

If you don't understand, you should read it again. I am not impressed by degrees and acolades, by the way, certainly not as much as simple reading comprehension. You don't want to get into a pissing contest with me either, if you're going to brag about your business, your wordly success. I've done quite well for myself, but don't feel the need to beat my chest about it and holler all over town. I still lead a simple life, drink Wild Turkey when I could afford Pappy Van Winkle, choosing to reinvest in my community and my alma mater instead. That's old values I guess. i just learned how to use a computer in the last several years, so maybe i'm not as 'savvy' as most. I thought wikapedia was a legitimate enterprise, but some kid mocked me for mentioning it. That's an honest mistake. Yet I stand by my assertion that no one has addressed any of my points, namely, I fear we are all going into this ACC venture with way too trusting and rosey an outlook. I have provided my reasoning, which you can refute if you see fit. Those, like me, lucky enough to have the ear of some pretty important people will tell you that, off the record, they are in full agreement with me. I know hwen i'm being sandbagged. You and others who know EXACTLY what i'm talking about are happy to sit back silently while the board clowns try to make a mockery of my posts.

13792334.jpg

If you don't understand, you should read it again. I am not impressed by degrees and acolades, by the way, certainly not as much as simple reading comprehension. You don't want to get into a pissing contest with me either, if you're going to brag about your business, your wordly success. I've done quite well for myself, but don't feel the need to beat my chest about it and holler all over town. I still lead a simple life, drink Wild Turkey when I could afford Pappy Van Winkle, choosing to reinvest in my community and my alma mater instead. That's old values I guess. i just learned how to use a computer in the last several years, so maybe i'm not as 'savvy' as most. I thought wikapedia was a legitimate enterprise, but some kid mocked me for mentioning it. That's an honest mistake. Yet I stand by my assertion that no one has addressed any of my points, namely, I fear we are all going into this ACC venture with way too trusting and rosey an outlook. I have provided my reasoning, which you can refute if you see fit. Those, like me, lucky enough to have the ear of some pretty important people will tell you that, off the record, they are in full agreement with me. I know hwen i'm being sandbagged. You and others who know EXACTLY what i'm talking about are happy to sit back silently while the board clowns try to make a mockery of my posts.
Do you really think youre helping your cause with that Avatar?

If you don't understand, you should read it again. I am not impressed by degrees and acolades, by the way, certainly not as much as simple reading comprehension. You don't want to into a pissing contest with me either, if you're going to brag about your business, your wordly success.

Hey good for you. I wasnt pounding my chest. I was just being honest. Piss is pretty gross and I dont even like when it comes out of my body let alone someone elses.

You and others who know EXACTLY what i'm talking about are happy to sit back silently while the board clowns try to make a mockery of my posts.

Um I still dont. I guess I am pretty stupid.

Do you really think youre helping your cause with that Avatar?

Just having a little fun and trying to lighten the mood. We're all family after all, all Cuse. There's a lot of stupid people in this particular family, but that's just more reason for me to be out there, handling any trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom