Now that Hawaii needs a new HC | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Now that Hawaii needs a new HC

I'm genuinely curious and don't actually know - was Bronco successful getting Mormon players to go to UVA? Hoo's That , was that a thing?
Very. The Hawai'ian players (RB Wayne Taulapapa and DL Aaron Famui) have an LDS connection and there are a couple of his signed road grader OL recruits that are on their Missions.

Glad for us that Hawaii chose the WR coach of Colorado State over the previous record-setting OC in Robert Anae.

I hated Oahu, Honolulu and Waikiki is a dump with homeless and druggies everywhere will never go there again. On the other hand I loved Maui.
Same. Loved north shore of Oahu though over by Haleiwa. Actually, pretty much anywhere that's not honolulu/waikiki/pearl city area is beautiful on Oahu. Maui is a gem all around though. Upcountry, Paia, Hana...magical.

Same. Loved north shore of Oahu though over by Haleiwa. Actually, pretty much anywhere that's not honolulu/waikiki/pearl city area is beautiful on Oahu. Maui is a gem all around though. Upcountry, Paia, Hana...magical.
Went to Oahu twice. Honolulu has high crime rate so there is that . Waikiki is your basic tourist trap we stayed there for part of our honeymoon and had fun. ( snorkeling tour , dinner cruise, luau ) Second time we stayed on the North Shore at Turtle Bay. Most of the Island is beautiful and worth the trip. We also spent time in Maui , even more scenic.

Went to Oahu twice. Honolulu has high crime rate so there is that . Waikiki is your basic tourist trap we stayed there for part of our honeymoon and had fun. ( snorkeling tour , dinner cruise, luau ) Second time we stayed on the North Shore at Turtle Bay. Most of the Island is beautiful and worth the trip. We also spent time in Maui , even more scenic.
Okay if you can stay away from the places on Oahu I cited Oahu is alright, I am not sure how you do that without going through Honolulu though. Still greatly prefer Maui.
I have not been to other islands which are probably also great.

Okay if you can stay away from the places on Oahu I cited Oahu is alright, I am not sure how you do that without going through Honolulu though. Still greatly prefer Maui.
I have not been to other islands which are probably also great.
Fly into Honolulu. Snag a rental there. Get on Kamehameha highway. Head north. Don't look back