Now that Hawaii needs a new HC | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Now that Hawaii needs a new HC

Anae was in 'Cuse 2 days ago.. he's not going anywhere
An astonishing number of Coach Anae’s family went to BYU and played football. He of course played there and graduated from the school. And he coached there for two extended periods.

I bet he knows more about BYU football than almost anyone this side of the Mississippi River.

If your a Mormon and want a big school atmosphere this is your ND.

An astonishing number of Coach Anae’s family went to BYU and played football. He of course played there and graduated from the school. And he coached there for two extended periods.

I bet he knows more about BYU football than almost anyone this side of the Mississippi River.
Fingers crossed it stays that way. ;)

If your a Mormon and want a big school atmosphere this is your ND.
I'm genuinely curious and don't actually know - was Bronco successful getting Mormon players to go to UVA? Hoo's That , was that a thing?

The university is cash strapped and in severe administrative mismanagement. They're going to be lucky to find a coach. The state legislature is getting closer and closer to intervening to clean house.

My wife was hired to teach back in November, now four weeks into her five weeks teaching three classes, and has yet to have direct deposit established to be paid. We're almost to the point of hiring a lawyer to sue the university along with a number of other teachers in very similar situations. Its a mess.

The university is cash strapped and in severe administrative mismanagement. They're going to be lucky to find a coach. The state legislature is getting closer and closer to intervening to clean house.

My wife was hired to teach back in November, now four weeks into her five weeks teaching three classes, and has yet to have direct deposit established to be paid. We're almost to the point of hiring a lawyer to sue the university along with a number of other teachers in very similar situations. Its a mess.
Holy hell, that’s really bad. I really hope they get your situation sorted out. Best of luck.

The funny thing is that UH wanted to give June Jones a 2- year contract and then transition to Timmy Chang. I think Jones was completely justified in taking UH to task for this.

You can't give a HC a 2-year deal and then reserve approval for all the hires to start out. It looks like Chang is going to rescue the AD here. What a crazy situation.

Have you ever been to Oahu? Every day of the year is nicer than Syracuse in July. You can surf every day, the community is great, and its beautiful. UH-Manoa admin on the other hand is sub-par probably the worst I have ever dealt with. That is the one thing that has turned off many coaches from going there.
I hated Oahu, Honolulu and Waikiki is a dump with homeless and druggies everywhere will never go there again. On the other hand I loved Maui.