OC Rumors | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

OC Rumors

Don't you think he's had a ton of influence over the play calling?
Of course hes had influence, hes the head coach but he hasn't been calling the plays.

Would love to see Art Briles as OC.
The non-stop protests at every football-related event would be highly conducive to program success. Dino can't wait to field questions about it at every media event.

Agreed but there are so many portal guys out there at this point it's crazy. Plenty of time after 12/15 and February to bring more skill guys. If I were transferring I would wait for the next round of coaches jumping ship after tomorrow and then see where I wanted to go. I am sure many are getting pressured to sign tomorrow

and 15 more P5 kids hit the portal over the last 2 days. OU, USC, Arkansas, Neb, Ole Miss, VT, TCU ...there are so many kids who have to be analyzed and vetted. Our lack of recruiting class might actually work to our advantage. Most schools filled up on recruits.

and 15 more P5 kids hit the portal over the last 2 days. OU, USC, Arkansas, Neb, Ole Miss, VT, TCU ...there are so many kids who have to be analyzed and vetted. Our lack of recruiting class might actually work to our advantage. Most schools filled up on recruits.
Honestly I’d rather have the portal kids that won’t wanna transfer again and have had a year or 2 in a p5 strength program, your right this actually might greatly benefit a program trying to make a quick turn around like us this year.

Are we better off...

A. Going outside the Baylor system which means the O will be a work in progress for at least the first 1/4 of the season, maybe longer.

B. Staying inside the Baylor system and getting Sowder, but get no help for the QBs.

C. Keeping the Baylor system with Dino calling plays. To help our QBs we hire Garrick McGee, who worked with Ligashesky at Illinois so there is a connection to our staff.

Are we better off...

A. Going outside the Baylor system which means the O will be a work in progress for at least the first 1/4 of the season, maybe longer.

B. Staying inside the Baylor system and getting Sowder, but get no help for the QBs.

C. Keeping the Baylor system with Dino calling plays. To help our QBs we hire Garrick McGee, who worked with Ligashesky at Illinois so there is a connection to our staff.
We can still get QB coach and an OC

White can adjust his staff to move someone to DL

We can still get QB coach and an OC

White can adjust his staff to move someone to DL
We could but that is cutting things thin on D.

DL Achuff
LB Monroe
CB West
S Ligashesky

With White helping at S when he can.

OL Schmidt
RB Lynch
WR Sampson?
QB ?
OC ?

TEs you can put with WRs, RBs, or OL.

Are we better off...

I don't mean to be negative, but those are some bad choices.

I don't mean to be negative, but those are some bad choices.
Those are the choices we are faced with along with D. the B & C combo while going light on defense. What were you expecting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom