OC Rumors | Syracusefan.com

OC Rumors

Faegan

All Conference
If there's no other thread with ONLY Rumors about OUR vacancy maybe this can be it? Trying to separate the rumors from posts about individual preferences for the hire. Also are there any rumors? I can't easily find any here or elsewhere.

Dead silent on this front

Nothing has bubbled up yet

Nothing to see here folks.
At least not yet.
Keep it movin'.

are there rumors coming out of the Kremlin? SU football is the college version of the Kremlin.

Yeah, they play this stuff extremely close to the vest.

Especially after the last DC snafu with that Arnett dude, before Tony White.

We likely won't hear a peep until after the ink is dry on whomever it ends up being.

Yeah, they play this stuff extremely close to the vest.

Especially after the last DC snafu with that Arnett dude, before Tony White.

We likely won't hear a peep until after the ink is dry on whomever it ends up being.

And based on the Arnett experience, don't get overly excited about the first guy named if all the other big boy schools haven't finalized their staffing.

Did anyone watch that Arena League last winter where the fans got to call the plays?

OttoinGrotto would just call four verts on every play.
sutomcat would have an encyclopedia memory of plays and use a specific call that worked like 4 years ago in a similar situation.
CuseLegacy would run the I Formation and boss the game, like she does this board.
Rocco would have an offense that was silent for long stretches and then come out of nowhere for huge productivity in a short burst.
Chip (Insert Tight Ends joke)
TexanMark I don't know what the offense would look like, but he would definitely have a plan to get to the end zone (and what to do there) on every series.

Wonder if ADJW has reached out to Joe Moorhead? This northeast guy would be a great fit with his offensive scheme and recruiting.

Dino will probably say something like…..I need to get down to the coaches convention in a couple of months and interview some guys. So this will take a couple of months.

Probably not gonna be anytime soon.
Just looking at the DC fire and hire timeline. Dino gets in no hurry. As long as it’s a home run hire he can take as long as he needs. Just worry about recruiting with no OC or QB coach.

Nov 3 Brian Ward Fired
Jan 11 Zach Arnett Hired
Jan 22 Zach Arnett Leaves
Feb 5 Tony White Hired

1638558688780.jpeg

Wonder if ADJW has reached out to Joe Moorhead? This northeast guy would be a great fit with his offensive scheme and recruiting.
While I'm all for this, I don't think we have the financial resources to lure him away for a lateral positional move to step down on the P5 totem pole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom