offensive line | Syracusefan.com

offensive line

When they give McCord time in the pocket, he is unbelievable. He will play on Sundays,
Teams are going to start pressuring him moving forward. Cuse will have to adjust!!!

I think Mc Cord helps the O Line a lot, because he doesn’t panic and he’s able to stay in the pocket looking for receivers, so the linesmen don’t need to look behind trying to understand if the QB is still there or he’s started to move around out of the pocket

I think Mc Cord helps the O Line a lot, because he doesn’t panic and he’s able to stay in the pocket looking for receivers, so the linesmen don’t need to look behind trying to understand if the QB is still there or he’s started to move around out of the pocket
Agree. Props to our oline are due also. Pretty good play so far. Still some stuff to work on but they deserve some love.

Teams are going to start pressuring him moving forward. Cuse will have to adjust!!!
Remember when you and I talked about what Syracuse could be with the right coach? Remember when you said that Wake had a higher ceiling than us? We can both agree...we got the right guy now and we can do things here.

Ya he made a few throws that support the nerds' contention that sacks are a QB stat. Hold it another split second or have worse pocket presence & nobody is saying the OL played great.

And we will - our defense looked like Swiss cheese last week, literally night and day this week without our preseason AA linebacker. Our specials looked rough this week and I’m sure we’ll see improvement there next time out.

We have a Program now! This is what programs do! Use your mistakes to learn and grow from. The key is still being able to win games against quality opponents because you can overcome your mistakes when it matters. Which is exactly what we did today.

Remember when you and I talked about what Syracuse could be with the right coach? Remember when you said that Wake had a higher ceiling than us? We can both agree...we got the right guy now and we can do things here.
McCord makes quick reads which doesn't give teams much opportunity to get after him.
He reads the defensive setups well, and usually gets rid of the ball quickly.

They keep blaming their line. Again brought in highly rated players on the line. Eventually have to look at the qb and how long he holds the ball.
As long as Shedeur “special treatment” Sanders is the QB you can forget about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom