official nba draft thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

official nba draft thread

Grant will be rookie of the year and you'll all eat crow

Unsurprised. Toronto would have had to give up some serious assets, and I'm pretty sure they don't have any to work with

I believe Grant now has no chance to go in the first. I can't see the Spurs taking him over Cleanthony Early.

Well. Grant is into the second round and dudes from Stanford are getting picked over him.

If he came back and developed ANY offensive skill he'd of been a lottery pick.

Anderson is insurance for Diaw leaving methinks.

Anderson is insurance for Diaw leaving methinks.

Yup. He either waits his turn or steps in if Diaw walks. Great pick at 30. SA has to be the favorite going into next year.

I wish TNT could get the draft back. ESPN is not good at this stuff.

It seems like the Spurs are always in this position. The guys who had good college careers, but didn't get picked earlier...they usually end up being solid too.

Barkley doing the draft was delightful.

"Well, that pick sucked."

I guess I preferred that to these cheerleaders who like everything that everyone does. He would hate the picks of foreign guys that nobody knew, lol.

I miss Hubie's takes too.

Two observations:

76er's having great draft. Really building.

The Knicks may be savoring Joe Harris. A fantastic fit for the system Phil Jackson seems to be building.

I guess I preferred that to these cheerleaders who like everything that everyone does. He would hate the picks of foreign guys that nobody knew, lol.

I miss Hubie's takes too.
Fran Fraschilla is so annoying. Every foreign player is the second coming according to this guy.