Official: Wheatley is gone | Syracusefan.com

Official: Wheatley is gone

I think we should thank Doug for helping us turn that corner...HA!

The good news is that I am a Patriots fan. Seems no NFL types want to work for Douche Marrone

While this definitely sucks I fully expected him to be gone. If he wasn't going to Buffalo I assumed he'd be in the BIG somewhere now. Thanks for the job you did while here Wheatley.

i just read some very interesting news on adkins from TOS that are good so far

I think we should thank Doug for helping us turn that corner...HA!

The good news is that I am a Patriots fan. Seems no NFL types want to work for Douche Marrone

or the bills wont pay enough

The Bills do realize that we were 7-5 in the Big East right? I mean good luck to Marrone, but I seriously do think they are setting up to fail.

Not surprising. Many of DM's handpicked guys following him to the NFL, as they should to advance their careers.

Everyone relax, this was already known in the program.

Shaf will hire a great staff. Give him a chance before freaking out.

Booo...

Do we have anyone left on the offensive side of the ball to coach?

I thought it was official hours ago.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I think people need to relax ALL HC take assistants with them, u would also expect that the new OC would want his own people just like when DM allowed SS to bring in a couple of his guys. Like I said earlier knowing SS was HC I expected minimum hack, Henderson & Wheat gone I would imagine SS and TGD also knew

I thought it was official hours ago.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Two weeks ago on the pay side. The pay knows everything but tomorrow's winning Powerball numbers.

Joining SU west
Unsolicited comment about the new Bills coach heard at a pancake breakfast in Williamsville this morning: "He (Marrone) is already not doing what he said he would. He said he would hire coaches with extensive NFL experience and he brought in a college coordinator."

The local sports media has been carefully neutral. It seems there's a generally skeptical wait & see reaction.

Unsolicited comment about the new Bills coach heard at a pancake breakfast in Williamsville this morning: "He (Marrone) is already not doing what he said he would. He said he would hire coaches with extensive NFL experience and he brought in a college coordinator."

The local sports media has been carefully neutral. It seems there's a generally skeptical wait & see reaction.

Doug has a habit of not doing what he said he would.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom