Ohio Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone watching. I don’t get cbs sports network. Some sort of free trial on a streaming system?
I just signed up for YoutubeTV, which has a 5 day free trial and includes CBSSN. I also see that Paramount+ is streaming it and they have a 7 day free trial.

I'm in Boston dropping my daughter off for college. Going to Red Sox game at 4. Don't see me getting back to hotel until after nine. I've been anxious about this all week, but I have Youtubetv, so I will begin watching the dvr late at my Chromebook. I hope.

Aaargh. Kids.
Don’t blame the kids - willingly going to a red sux game is totally on you

Wax, Jones, Thompson and the Canadian missile GCA are going to bring the hurt today and display ACC size and speed at each level.

its a new year and we have some real talent sprinkled on each side.

Hope Howard, Cooper and Tucker get it going early and define the games pace

I just signed up for YoutubeTV, which has a 5 day free trial and includes CBSSN. I also see that Paramount+ is streaming it and they have a 7 day free trial.
Hulu and Paramount+ - are they the same? I signed up for the Hulu 7 day day trial - might extend it since the USA Concacaf games on CBS SN. Providers are slicing & dicing the sports content. Looks like Hulu includes the ACCN but Youtube TV does not...

Hulu and Paramount+ - are they the same? I signed up for the Hulu 7 day day trial - might extend it since the USA Concacaf games on CBS SN. Providers are slicing & dicing the sports content. Looks like Hulu includes the ACCN but Youtube TV does not...
YouTubeTV has ACCN. I see the BC, Pitt, and GT games listed as being on there today, in the channel guide.

Finally super pumped up for the season, can't wait for the game
OH WAIT WE HAVE A WEDDING TO GO TO...SON OF ...
(100% will be streaming it at our table)
Finally super pumped up for the season, can't wait for the game
OH WAIT WE HAVE A WEDDING TO GO TO...SON OF ...
(100% will be streaming it at our table)
[/QUOT

I’m gonna be impressed if you contribute to the game thread during the wedding.

I have Hulu and love it.

Paramount+ is the streaming service for the CBS family of networks. Stick with Hulu if you signed up. Youtube TV has ACCN as I watched part of the Wake-ODU game last night on it.

Butta lots of Butta and Ice cold Beer Salt Potatoes. Picked up 500 from Wegmans yesterday. Prayed for good weather and it delivered. Dads getting some Columbus bread and the sausage and peppers are ready as well.
Perfect

I’m heading to vinces in north Syracuse to pick up some hot Italian sausage and making cheesesteaks on the new griddle

going to get a couple of packs of pils mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors