Ohio Game... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out there yesterday hit dougs then a beer at the blue water

nice Friday off
I was at the Sherwood Blue W and closed out at Morrises

Beautiful day here at the Lake. Clambake starts at 430!
Boat day here as well in the 1000 islands, Orange Jell-O shots, mudslides and grilling some steaks. Won’t get to watch most of the other games today but back by 6 to get settled for cuse!

How Chestnut plays is going to be huge. Trust Williams to shut down his guy. If chestnut can contain his guy they can bring the rover and ss down in the box and play man with a single high safety

I also am interested in Nunn and what he’s able to do.

Just got back from outside pulling weeds. Ant bites, rose bush thorns, spray from the lawn sprinklers mixed with sweat from it already being 90 degrees outside (10am). I'm ready...to quit pulling weeds and to watch football all day.

Just got back from outside pulling weeds. Ant bites, rose bush thorns, spray from the lawn sprinklers mixed with sweat from it already being 90 degrees outside (10am). I'm ready...to quit pulling weeds and to watch football all day.
You've earned it! Enjoy!
I've got some yard work to do still, but I don't have to contend with 90 degree weather...All Praise Otto!

So... who's out today?

Dakota Davis?

McKinley?

Any others?
We will all find out when the travel roster comes out. Guessing Bear doesn’t play, maybe Davis is on the travel roster and plays a bit. Just a guess at this point on the Owie front

So excited for football today but for some reason my brain could careless about anything from the PAC12.

I’m so pumped for today! Let’s blow em out! Line schmine imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors