Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

It took me so damn long to realize he's wearing a Hulk mask and that's why he looks so damn weird.

Its an elevation mask restricts his breathing to simulate high altitude training. He was using it set to 9000 feet it feels like your trying to breath thru a straw. But it trains the lungs to be more efficient and makes breathing recovery time faster. So when he runs 20 yards to catch a QB his breathing will be back to normal for the next snap

Its an elevation mask restricts his breathing to simulate high altitude training. He was using it set to 9000 feet it feels like your trying to breath thru a straw. But it trains the lungs to be more efficient and makes breathing recovery time faster. So when he runs 20 yards to catch a QB his breathing will be back to normal for the next snap
Bam I don't know if shy will be a good enough football player to make the NFL, but there is no doubt in my mind he will be an NFL capable athlete.

Bam where did you get that?

So on a bright note this week. I have hired a training group for shy. Velocity is the place that got him ready for his camps last year and has teamed up with chip smith who does alot with nfl combine prep. They will be working with shy 4 days a week 6 hrs a day after he graduates in 3 weeks. they will have 6 weeks together in addition to our extra gym lifting and park training. They are really excited to have shy back and it should be good for Shy. I just dont have enough time to do what they can do with him. The only hold up will be track. If they make states or nationals he will still have practice and meets thru june 13. Shy has already qualified for 4 events at states so I know he will have that thru the 6th of june. He will be working his butt of and should be 100 percent ready for day 1 at cuse

If you really want to get crazy; some mountain bikers I know, in order to get ready for a 100 mile race in Leadville, CO where elevation starts at 10K and goes just above 12K, convert their bedrooms to mimic high altitude conditions.

http://www.hypoxico.com/products/altitude-training-room-conversion/

Bam, Carrying over from your conversation in the RW thread, you know a young man is dialed in when he studies the playbook and does his workout regimen to destress and lighten up before he gets back to his "hard" work!

A chip off the old block I bet ;)

Bam, Carrying over from your conversation in the RW thread, you know a young man is dialed in when he studies the playbook and does his workout regimen to destress and lighten up before he gets back to his "hard" work!

A chip off the old block I bet ;)
Lol I wish ,he gets that from somewhere else. I haven't met many kids that work as hard as him.

How much does Shy weigh? He's chiseled in those pics above. And look at those timestamps! Getting the hard work in EARLY!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom