Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

How much does Shy weigh? He's chiseled in those pics above. And look at those timestamps! Getting the hard work in EARLY!
Lol yeah he works hard. We have been getting up 4 days a week to lift at 430. He weighs 210 right now he was up to 215 8 days ago but got the flu and lost a few pounds over the week. Coaches want him at 220 for July 5 th. He will be starting to workout with his personel trainer 4 hours a day starting May 22nd in addition to 3 days a week at the park and lifting with me. If you scroll back thru a few pages his whole diet and workout is there

Lol yeah he works hard. We have been getting up 4 days a week to lift at 430. He weighs 210 right now he was up to 215 8 days ago but got the flu and lost a few pounds over the week. Coaches want him at 220 for July 5 th. He will be starting to workout with his personel trainer 4 hours a day starting May 22nd in addition to 3 days a week at the park and lifting with me. If you scroll back thru a few pages his whole diet and workout is there

If they want him at 220, sounds to me like he's definitely seeing the field this year if he qualifies.

If they want him at 220, sounds to me like he's definitely seeing the field this year if he qualifies.
The message to all the 15 kids as far as I know is come in ready to play. They are checking all their workouts and weights weekly. I believe there will be a few true freshman players this coming season

The message to all the 15 kids as far as I know is come in ready to play. They are checking all their workouts and weights weekly. I believe there will be a few true freshman players this coming season

If you look at the depth chart, it makes sense. There are definitely some gaps and at a minimum, I bet Shy will have an opportunity to make an impact on Specials.

If you look at the depth chart, it makes sense. There are definitely some gaps and at a minimum, I bet Shy will have an opportunity to make an impact on Specials.
I believe it all comes down to learning the play book. I think he will see time at special teams and third downs.

Keep up the grind Shy!

Dangle a picture of this guy in front of Shy while he runs.

images

Darius Wade, likely starting QB of BC.

Can Shy please grow a Fro and a kick ass gotee? He'll pretty much be Mr T.

Working out four hours a day, trying to add (lean) mass, and at that age with that metabolism... I do not envy your food bill!

Working out four hours a day, trying to add (lean) mass, and at that age with that metabolism... I do not envy your food bill!
We usually buy 4 lbs of steak or chicken for each meal I eat 1 and half my wife eats a half and shy eats 2 luckily most of my other 8 kids don't eat at home any more. Of course JJ ate an entire steak tip last night so apparently he is learning from shy. He eats about a pound of peanut butter a week 2 lbs of peanuts 7 muscle milk shakes plus an additional protien shakes evey night. He eats 3 lbs of bacon and 4 lbs of sausages a week plus up to 3 dozen eggs. So yeah 6000 calories and 275 grams of protien a day has made the grocery bill painful to say the least

We usually buy 4 lbs of steak or chicken for each meal I eat 1 and half my wife eats a half and shy eats 2 luckily most of my other 8 kids don't eat at home any more. Of course JJ ate an entire steak tip last night so apparently he is learning from shy. He eats about a pound of peanut butter a week 2 lbs of peanuts 7 muscle milk shakes plus an additional protien shakes evey night. He eats 3 lbs of bacon and 4 lbs of sausages a week plus up to 3 dozen eggs. So yeah 6000 calories and 275 grams of protien a day has made the grocery bill painful to say the least
I hope you have a plan for all the money you are going to save while Shy is ravaging food establishments in Cuse.

Keep that young man away from shellfish when he gets to campus. No cross contamination please, we need him on the field.
It will be hard they have steak and lobster after wins prepared by baby doll. I'm hoping they have to put him away for it about 9 times this year

Don't see it normally but he looks like Lebron in this pick...

C'mon man, don't insult the guy. Shy Is much more handsome the Lebron! Might just be the guns, but I think he looks a like a young DC3.

Bambrewer said:
Lol he was saying dreds last night luckily I don't think his hair will let him

Christian, my oldest, Is on the same kick. Not sure we has the patience to let his hair grow out though since he normally wants a hair cut every week or two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom