Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

It will all work out in the end. In CO a student can take a summer class replace a class that they took during the school year if they want to increase the grade. They do not have to take the class from the HS they attended but do need to make sure that their HS accepts the on-line or in class course. A few years ago my daughter took a physics class over again. She did so at a local community college recieved an A which replaced the C that she had recieved. You should look into this with your HS as it may be an option. Best of luck!

I guess it's just more the realization that 4 years hundreds of assignments dozens and dozens of quizzes and tests all comes down to this one test. He is more relaxed tonite. We will have to wait for his final 2 subject grades till at least Tuesday maybe later.
How very often it comes down to the finish line in any race or event.

Hang in their bam you and shy will be just fine.

It will all work out in the end. In CO a student can take a summer class replace a class that they took during the school year if they want to increase the grade. They do not have to take the class from the HS they attended but do need to make sure that their HS accepts the on-line or in class course. A few years ago my daughter took a physics class over again. She did so at a local community college recieved an A which replaced the C that she had recieved. You should look into this with your HS as it may be an option. Best of luck!

This is a good idea if things don't work out, KCSU.

So again I promised to share the good with the bad. shy's final grades came in today and they were not what we expected. We are all kind of stunned right now. I texted Eric but haven't heard back yet.Not really sure where we go from here

So again I promised to share the good with the bad. shy's final grades came in today and they were not what we expected. We are all kind of stunned right now. I texted Eric but haven't heard back yet.Not really sure where we go from here
F***.

That sucks, to say the least. Hoping it still all works out and he's on campus ASAP.

Oh Wait I didnt tell you he actually did better than we thought 3 a's and 4 B's I'm just waiting for the exceptance letter
upload_2015-5-27_14-23-32.jpeg

Seriously Bam, great news. I'm sure Shy must feel on top of the world at the moment.
We are thank you! The best part of the extra a and he went up on his sat is he would have had the grades to qualify at the other schools who said they couldn't take a min qualifier. Now if he does good they can sit back and watch the kid destroy them that they could have offered

We are thank you! The best part of the extra a and he went up on his sat is he would have had the grades to qualify at the other schools who said they couldn't take a min qualifier. Now if he does good they can sit back and watch the kid destroy them that they could have offered
He and Jonathan Thomas would make a good duo in that regard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom