Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

Did they measure height as well as weight?
6 ft is the official number
Is he getting enough carbs for energy?
I told him complex carbs for breakfast pancakes and waffles. Along with high protein fats sausage bacon eggs. Also told him bagels with peanut butter and sandwiches for lunch no more wraps. It's kinda a change from what I was doing I had him arounD 12 percent body fat if I had know it was this low I would have done the last 2 months he was home differently. The night Bailey was out to watch him workout he was really fatiguing bad... Now I know why

Bambrewer said:
6 ft is the official number

I told him complex carbs for breakfast pancakes and waffles. Along with high protein fats sausage bacon eggs. Also told him bagels with peanut butter and sandwiches for lunch no more wraps. It's kinda a change from what I was doing I had him arounD 12 percent body fat if I had know it was this low I would have done the last 2 months he was home differently. The night Bailey was out to watch him workout he was really fatiguing bad... Now I know why

Hey Bam these are awesome updates such a great window into the process ive said it a couple of times before but thank you so much.

Does the team have any sports dietitians on staff to guide these guys where the s&c staff wants them to end up with weight and BMI? I would imagine given the fatigue limits hes been hitting it would be important to get that nutrition tuned as much as possible to avoid this.

Hey Bam these are awesome updates such a great window into the process ive said it a couple of times before but thank you so much.

Does the team have any sports dietitians on staff to guide these guys where the s&c staff wants them to end up with weight and BMI? I would imagine given the fatigue limits hes been hitting it would be important to get that nutrition tuned as much as possible to avoid this.
Thanks guys I like providing them. They work with the strength and conditioning guys for July the regular coaches are not allowed to jump in during this month they get started in a couple days. The bug problem for July is they eat in the regular cafe. They have 19 meals per week in their meal plan. A lot of the bigger kids are running out of swipes... Though I think they have adjusted to what they need to do now. Cafe food can be hard to eat the right foods. In a little bit they start eating breakfast and lunch at Manley and will have 19 swipes a week for other meal at the cAfes. Baby dolls meals are more energy building foods and the kidS will do better.

Thanks guys I like providing them. They work with the strength and conditioning guys for July the regular coaches are not allowed to jump in during this month they get started in a couple days. The bug problem for July is they eat in the regular cafe. They have 19 meals per week in their meal plan. A lot of the bigger kids are running out of swipes... Though I think they have adjusted to what they need to do now. Cafe food can be hard to eat the right foods. In a little bit they start eating breakfast and lunch at Manley and will have 19 swipes a week for other meal at the cAfes. Baby dolls meals are more energy building foods and the kidS will do better.
Texted Steven just a few minutes ago. The kids' cards reset every Saturday. So, as of now, they should be "okay". That being said, Steven tells me that the food in the cafeteria isn't all that great. His opinion is that it sucks, but eats it anyways because there aren't a whole lot of feasible options till team practices start in a few weeks. Once Baby Doll gets ahold of them, nobody will be starving for the good stuff. Man, I love Baby Doll =D.

I ate in the cafe the day we dropped him. It was pretty good depending on what you got. Some of the breakfast stuff wasn't all that great but the sandwiches they made fresh and the pizza from sabbaros was good. But again not the best options for kids conditioning. Yeah I haven't heard to many parents talking about the swipes running out this week first week was brutal... But I think they have figured it out. Plus they said half of em are living in chipotle. Ok so the 8 th is the start weird day but ok

I ate in the cafe the day we dropped him. It was pretty good depending on what you got. Some of the breakfast stuff wasn't all that great but the sandwiches they made fresh and the pizza from sabbaros was good. But again not the best options for kids conditioning. Yeah I haven't heard to many parents talking about the swipes running out this week first week was brutal... But I think they have figured it out. Plus they said half of em are living in chipotle. Ok so the 8 th is the start weird day but ok

Wonder if the eggs are powdered? That'd turn me off.

Wonder if the eggs are powdered? That'd turn me off.
They don't they don't seem to be. The omletts defiantly are real eggs. The buffet ones didn't seem to be that fluffy kind you get wth the powdered ones. The milk was real milk . Shy is lactose intolerant so he drinks lactaid and that was right from a lactaid carton

WQ
They don't they don't seem to be. The omletts defiantly are real eggs. The buffet ones didn't seem to be that fluffy kind you get wth the powdered ones. The milk was real milk . Shy is lactose intolerant so he drinks lactaid and that was right from a lactaid carton
Just finished yapping with Steven. Got a better grasp on things. Bottom line is that the food is okay, not great. Probably because they're short on snacky type stuff like chips, cookies, ramen, popcorn, etc :D

Told him the food he's getting is probably much better than what I got in the Navy.

Shouldn't the new rules allow SU to open the fb cafeteria in the summer? I know it's not convenient for the newcomers living on campus, but it would make sense to get them eating right from the start, and not living in Chipotle.

Yeah I'm wondering why conviently the cafes near their living areas for summer and then the rest of the year aren't upgraded with better food options for athletes, for them and the rest of the student body to have it as an option.

Lol relax guys there is plenty of things to eat there healthy and not. Yes to eat right will decrease your options and maybe isn't exactly what every kid wants to eat . But shy knows from the last 4 years eating to perform isn't eating to be happy. Eating fish for breakfast or sucking on bagS of peanut butter isn't exactly chipotle but healthy eating is bland and boring. The cafe does have this food you just have to go get the grilled chicken not the fried fingers

Lol relax guys there is plenty of things to eat there healthy and not. Yes to eat right will decrease your options and maybe isn't exactly what every kid wants to eat . But shy knows from the last 4 years eating to perform isn't eating to be happy. Eating fish for breakfast or sucking on bagS of peanut butter isn't exactly chipotle but healthy eating is bland and boring. The cafe does have this food you just have to go get the grilled chicken not the fried fingers
I like eating to be happy, I'm an all-star when it comes to that

Holy cow, if your butt weighs 250 pounds you may need to see a doctor. There could be a massive tumor.
Tried that he said unfortunately now medically removable fat... Just fat