On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd] | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd]

Although I don’t think it will happen, Gameday coming would be the boost our PLAYERS need to get off the big game hangover.

Bring them right back up, “WE JUICED TO THE PEEL!”

I hope we get game day, but don’t think our guys need a boost. Have a feeling this loss propels them to the Orange Bowl.

kstate losing would help
I can see them doing that game even if KSU loses a close game or some other random token game.

I just don’t see them going to ‘Cuse. I hope I’m wrong.

I can see them doing that game even if KSU loses a close game or some other random token game.

I just don’t see them going to ‘Cuse. I hope I’m wrong.
I think this is setting up for our FSU game. We beat ND and Pitt, and FSU comes in at 6-3 (fringe top 25). Biggest competition with Ole Miss and Texas both lost today.

I can't see any scenario where GameDay comes to Cuse next week. I don't see a lot of juice for a ~20 ranked Syracuse team vs an unranked Notre Dame team.
Unfortunately I think you’re correct. However, they did go to app state earlier this year. Who was excited for that? Troy was like 1-2 and App was 2-1. At least ND has a lot larger fan bases than both these school combined.

Let’s say we actually move up a couple spots. Would they come to a #12 Cuse at home vs a 4-3 ND? Not out of the realm of possibility considering they put SU on formal warning notice.

TCU needs to get it together. And Penn State better not leap frog us.

I am sure they want to avoid it but if Penn State wins and is Top 15 how can you turn a game that big down for a nothing game? It is why they went to Bama-Tenn. Had ND beaten Stanford, then sure they would pick us as it is a Top 25 matchup. Can't see it now.
Fox is going there, also ESPN lost their big ten contract so they won't be going out of their way to sell that boring game.