On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd] | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd]

Do you want to know what would be some good medicine? Destroying Notre Dame in front of a full capacity crowd in the Dome.
Notre Dame gave back a bunch of tickets

People behind the scenes at ESPN are alumni. The human aspect of not wanting to tell SU never mind after putting them on formal warning notice could be a factor.

Last night I was a no, now I think we got a shot. Wouldn't shock me. Too lazy to look at the other potentials though.
Penn State/Ohio State is our likely competition, if KSU loses to TCU that should bump them out

So either they go back to Tenn for a 3rd time, go to UGA 2 weeks in a row, go to Penn State, go to Michigan (game is on ABC), or go to Cuse.

So either they go back to Tenn for a 3rd time, go to UGA 2 weeks in a row, go to Penn State, go to Michigan (game is on ABC), or go to Cuse.
No way they go back to Tennessee, especially like you said they'll be back on Gameday for the Georgia game.

The more I look at it how do they not go to Penn State?

Florida-Georiga in Jax is whatever. Georgia gets it in two weeks for the Tennessee game.

No way they go back to Tennessee, especially like you said they'll be back on Gameday for the Georgia game.

The more I look at it how do they not go to Penn State?

Florida-Georiga in Jax is whatever. Georgia gets it in two weeks for the Tennessee game.

I think Michigan might sneak in. They are the ABC night game and don't have much else at home coming up. I just want the 3:30 for our game.

They’ve been to Penn State like 10 times, and why do it for a nooner? Don’t they want to go for that corny white out at night time thing?

I think Michigan might sneak in. They are the ABC night game and don't have much else at home coming up. I just want the 3:30 for our game.
Versus Mich State? They are an early 22 point favorite.

Wonder if they put PSU on notice like they did SU . That would seal the deal if they did.

Wonder if they put PSU on notice like they did SU . That would seal the deal if they did.
Maybe someone could lurk one of their boards to find out but yikes, that’s a rough assignment. Don’t even want to look at their boards.

I would be mildly surprised if we got one at home this year. If Notre Dame was better, perhaps we'd get it next week. But I think if both teams are ranked, Clemson at the Dome next year is when we finally get it.

I doubt ‘Cuse is in play. My guess is it’s between PSU & KSU.
Why would ESPN put Cuse on notice as 14 point dogs at Clemson. You really think they’d do that and say, you go to Death Valley and can’t break their 37 game win streak and we aren’t coming? No. They wanted to see Cuse prove to the nation that we were a real team, worthy of our ranking and worthy of gameday. We did that despite the heartbreaking result

Why would ESPN put Cuse on notice as 14 point dogs at Clemson. You really think they’d do that and say, you go to Death Valley and can’t break their 37 game win streak and we aren’t coming? No. They wanted to see Cuse prove to the nation that we were a real team, worthy of our ranking and worthy of gameday. We did that despite the heartbreaking result

I would be mildly surprised if we got one at home this year. If Notre Dame was better, perhaps we'd get it next week. But I think if both teams are ranked, Clemson at the Dome next year is when we finally get it.

The ACC starts their 3-5-5 schedule next year I believe. Clemson isn’t one of our guaranteed 3 so we have a 50/50 shot at playing them next year. I personally would like a crack at all the pansies that have been hiding out in the Coastal division next season.

The ACC starts their 3-5-5 schedule next year I believe. Clemson isn’t one of our guaranteed 3 so we have a 50/50 shot at playing them next year. I personally would like a crack at all the pansies that have been hiding out in the Coastal division next season.