On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd] | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

On alert for ESPN GameDay [We got PrimeTime'd]

Gameday is gone for this year, hope this ages poorly but that’s what I think.

We need IMO...

Penn State to lose
and
UCF to lose
and
Okie State or K State to lose
espn has been avoiding the fox big noon games especially conference matchups

I couldnt watch any postgame stuff on ABC or ESPN. Did they put respect to our name or just praise Clemson as usual? The perception in the media seems to drive everything sadly.

Gameday would be a much needed boost in the arm for our program right now. We need to get over this and focus on ND. Gameday would help.
Not sure if it would help from a focusing on ND perspective, Gameday can be distracting, but would be great for the program. Gotta take out ND and get back on track.

I don't think UCF is a threat. GameDay already did their G5 game. Neither them nor Cincy have beaten anyone. If we don't get it next week, then I think our FSU game has a legit chance. 8-1 vs 6-3. The competition is Alabama at Ole Miss and TCU at Texas.

espn has been avoiding the fox big noon games especially conference matchups

I am sure they want to avoid it but if Penn State wins and is Top 15 how can you turn a game that big down for a nothing game? It is why they went to Bama-Tenn. Had ND beaten Stanford, then sure they would pick us as it is a Top 25 matchup. Can't see it now.

I don't think UCF is a threat. GameDay already did their G5 game. Neither them nor Cincy have beaten anyone. If we don't get it next week, then I think our FSU game has a legit chance. 8-1 vs 6-3. The competition is Alabama at Ole Miss and TCU at Texas.

They don't deserve it but ESPN does have a 6 day hold on the game for a reason. It would be a Top 25 vs Top 25 game.

They don't deserve it but ESPN does have a 6 day hold on the game for a reason. It would be a Top 25 vs Top 25 game.
UCF won't be top 25. LSU won and a lot of the bottom Top 25 teams have a bye.