One thing that I am thankful for after this happened | Syracusefan.com

One thing that I am thankful for after this happened

Marsh01

Living Legend
Is that I am sooooo glad I root for the Giants and not the freaking Bills. That fan base is just awful.

I lived in Buffalo and Western New York for 6 years of my wretched life. I have never seen such a negative and self-loathing place. I've spent time in and with people from Minneapolis, KC, Fargo, and plenty of other cold, northern cities, yet none have had the perpetual air of gloom that Buffalo does.

You won't feel that way for long. I read on this board that SU should go after Coughlin.:D

I lived in Buffalo and Western New York for 6 years of my wretched life. I have never seen such a negative and self-loathing place. I've spent time in and with people from Minneapolis, KC, Fargo, and plenty of other cold, northern cities, yet none have had the perpetual air of gloom that Buffalo does.

I went to Fredonia (and was there from 1990-1993). It doesnt get any more Bills than that. Fans were ridiculously bad and were the worst fan base of any sport that I can remember.

Cleveland?

You realize probably half the people on this board are Bills fan right? And there is probably a pretty large overlap between Bills fans and Syracuse fans? So what are you saying about our fanbase?

You realize probably half the people on this board are Bills fan right? And there is probably a pretty large overlap between Bills fans and Syracuse fans? So what are you saying about our fanbase?

I was basing my post on what I have read from many people on this board. I am not sure if people are more pissed off that DM left or that he is now coaching the Bills. I would think that if you are a Syracuse fan AND a Bills fan you would have to love this hire. Right? Or am I missing something? I havent read one post from a Bills fan that has said "Yes...as a Bills fan I loooove this hire!!!!!"

Is that I am sooooo glad I root for the Giants and not the freaking Bills. That fan base is just awful.

Is it true that Belichick had the video guy surreptitiously tape the Bills practice before the SB?

Pretty big assumption.

I was basing my post on what I have read from many people on this board. I am not sure if people are more pissed off that DM left or that he is now coaching the Bills. I would think that if you are a Syracuse fan AND a Bills fan you would have to love this hire. Right? Or am I missing something? I havent read one post from a Bills fan that has said "Yes...as a Bills fan I loooove this hire!!!!!"
And the Giants or Jets fan base would have been?

And the Giants or Jets fan base would have been?

Well if my coaching situation was bad as Buffalos is sure I would be excited. I mean if he is good enough for Syracuse why not my pro team? If the Giants hired him now? No I would not be excited because Coughlin is far superior.

I went to Fredonia (and was there from 1990-1993). It doesnt get any more Bills than that. Fans were ridiculously bad and were the worst fan base of any sport that I can remember.

Besides Syracuse Football fans of course right? Watch what you say before you type you turd. Bills fans have been through more than any fan base on earth yet they are loyal to a fault. Keep rooting for ur Jersey Giants and pick up a Rutgers hat while ur at it.

Besides Syracuse Football fans of course right? Watch what you say before you type you turd. Bills fans have been through more **** than any fan base on earth yet they are loyal to a fault. Keep rooting for ur Jersey Giants and pick up a Rutgers hat while ur at it.
Stay classy, c-town, stay classy.

That being said, I'm not even sure what your last sentence means...

Besides Syracuse Football fans of course right? Watch what you say before you type you turd. Bills fans have been through more **** than any fan base on earth yet they are loyal to a fault. Keep rooting for ur Jersey Giants and pick up a Rutgers hat while ur at it.

Turd? 20-19 DBag. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

But Marsh can smack talk a whole fanbase? One that is well represented on this board.
'Well represented on this board'? Well, boo hoo. Problem is, Marsh didn't call anyone a 'turd', a '', an '', or a 'POS'. You did.

Seems as if we talk smack about whole fanbases all the time (see: UConn, G'town', etc.) without resorting to childish name-calling.

'Well represented on this board'? Well, boo hoo. Problem is, Marsh didn't call anyone a 'turd', a '', an '', or a 'POS'. You did.

Seems as if we talk smack about whole fanbases all the time (see: UConn, G'town', etc.) without resorting to childish name-calling.

Id rather be called a turd than be called a bad fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom