One thing that I am thankful for after this happened | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

One thing that I am thankful for after this happened

But Marsh can smack talk a whole fanbase? One that is well represented on this board.
Sure because i didnt revert to name calling up front.

Truth apparently hurts. Just further proves my point.

Sure because i didnt revert to name calling up front.

Truth apparently hurts. Just further proves my point.

Nothing hurts. I just wasnt gonna let u get away with starting a bills bashing thread. A giants bashing thread wouldnt be allowed to happen here so why should this?

Nothing hurts. I just wasnt gonna let u get away with starting a bills bashing thread. A giants bashing thread wouldnt be allowed to happen here so why should this?
Sure it would. At least you stuck up for yourself. You should put that pasion into your fellow brothers in arms

Sure it would. At least you stuck up for yourself. You should put that pasion into your fellow brothers in arms

FWIW as a Bills fan im excited abt Doug.

As a Cuse fan it really sucks. Was hoping he'd was football Boeheim.

Its a weird weird feeling that i have nothing to compare to.

FWIW as a Bills fan im excited abt Doug.

As a Cuse fan it really sucks. Was hoping he'd was football Boeheim.

Its a weird weird feeling that i have nothing to compare to.
Good for you. I would be excited too. Should be an interesting fall in orchard park

Marsh, got to say that I am normally a fan of your posts and I consider you a must read when I'm on the forum, but this was not your best effort. I am a Biils fan and a Orange fan. From my perspective, it seems like you are trying to make yourself feel better about how things have turned out because you don't have to root for Marrone with one team when he just jilted one of your other teams. Do I think the Bills made the best hire? I'm not sure. I give them credit for doing something other than hiring another retread from the NFL scrap heap. Am I upset that Marrone left Syracuse? Kind of, yes. I never wanted to be torn by having one of my teams poach from another one of my teams. As mentioned before, there are many posters here who have allegiances to both the Bills and Syracuse. Putting those posters down to make yourself feel better is a little off putting. Ok, I am now getting off my high horse.

Marsh, got to say that I am normally a fan of your posts and I consider you a must read when I'm on the forum, but this was not your best effort. I am a Biils fan and a Orange fan. From my perspective, it seems like you are trying to make yourself feel better about how things have turned out because you don't have to root for Marrone with one team when he just jilted one of your other teams. Do I think the Bills made the best hire? I'm not sure. I give them credit for doing something other than hiring another retread from the NFL scrap heap. Am I upset that Marrone left Syracuse? Kind of, yes. I never wanted to be torn by having one of my teams poach from another one of my teams. As mentioned before, there are many posters here who have allegiances to both the Bills and Syracuse. Putting those posters down to make yourself feel better is a little off putting. Ok, I am now getting off my high horse.
It wasnt meant to put posters down. I just found it odd that not one buffalo fan came out and stated that they were excited about the hire from a bills perspective. If i offended anyone then i apologize. Wasnt meant to rub in your noses. That is meant for uconn fans

There is NO way that 1/2 the folks here are Bills fans. Not even debateable.

I didnt say half but there are a lot especially in syracuse itself

There is NO way that 1/2 the folks here are Bills fans. Not even debateable.

But you have to admit overall there is probably a big overlap between Syracuse fans and Bills fans especially in western NY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom