One Tulane game thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

One Tulane game thread

come on eskridge clearly screwed up and bromley wrapped montana up .. should have at least tried not to pile him to the ground

Oh, definitely agree on Eskridge, he misplayed that. I thought you were talking about the end zone interference which was questionable.

Bromley didn't hit him late...I think it's more difficult than people realize for a guy that big to stop his momentum. I mean, how do you avoid knocking him down, once you've already hit him?

Oh, definitely agree on Eskridge, he misplayed that. I thought you were talking about the end zone interference which was questionable.

Bromley didn't hit him late...I think it's more difficult than people realize for a guy that big to stop his momentum. I mean, how do you avoid knocking him down, once you've already hit him?

pi call was crap i agree.. bromley its tough but for a kid with a shot to play dt in the league he has to be able to try on those plays... not a common call in the college game though i agree

This defense is pathetic, don't wrap up and let people run through tackles. Keep on giving the ball to our running backs and we'll lose this game. The Tulane running backs run with authority, ours are running for the sidelines, not up field like they should.

Atta boy, Wales. Stick up for your QB.

I think that the bomb to Kobena actually hit Kobena in the left bicep.

This defense is pathetic, don't wrap up and let people run through tackles. Keep on giving the ball to our running backs and we'll lose this game. The Tulane running backs run with authority, ours are running for the sidelines, not up field like they should.
We have two weeks, I hope the coaches review this and work on fundamentals, especially tackling, this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom