One Tulane game thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

One Tulane game thread

Three guys who looked good on defense, Raymond, Johnson, and Thompson, the front four is going to be good by end of year. The starting linebackers, and defensive backs have got to get better, for this to be an exceptional team or go with the new people.

Three guys who looked good on defense, Raymond, Johnson, and Thompson, the front four is going to be good by end of year. The starting linebackers, and defensive backs have got to get better, for this to be an exceptional team or go with the new people.
And notice how young they are as well. Good camaraderie for future.

Agree with your overall assessment, we have to get better. However, the D made the stops when it counted and neutralized the very good Montana, Grant, Shackleford and Kelly. Our D needs to wrap up the ball carrier and I think we need to get back to hitting very hard (I just didn't "feel" the hits like I have the last few years, you know, when you feel sorry for the opponent because Shamarko tattooed him). Our DC needs to work on fundamentals this week and game plan next week. Refocus these kids on not making stupid mistakes by forgetting the basics.

I think welsh has a knee issue... I didn't see any ankle or anything but hope I am wrong and its an ankle sprain

Ugh...hope you're wrong.

Fear you are right, given how he was supported walking into the locker room.

Welsh, Reddish, Broyld...kind of worried to hear the injury report.

What happened with Reddish? Does anybody know?

I saw him on that botched TD coverage, and then a few series later they announced he was hurt--but I didn't see the play where a potential injury occurred.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom