One Tulane game thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

One Tulane game thread

Oh man hope the Welsh injury isnt a season ender. Losing him at End would be a big loss for the rest of the season.

i think what happened was the official review stopped the clock before not our 2nd to

Oh man hope the Welsh injury isnt a season ender. Losing him at End would be a big loss for the rest of the season.

Me too, but it had a lot of the tell tale signs of an ACL tear.

We're up, 42-17 at the half. Our D looks sloppy and we are not hitting hard, at least in my opinion. I do give credit to Tulane for having a QB with a cool head, a couple of good receivers and a very good running back in Kelly. Tulane has very good team speed but lacks size. I think we should not be allowing so much offensive yardage.

As mentioned, we are no wrapping people up either. Not happy with that headed into ACC play and opening against a top level offense in 2 weeks.

Showed him walking to locker room - putting weight on injured leg.

Reddish & Welsh not returning. Didn't see Brandon get injured, hope its just a nagging thing they're resting and nothing major.

Did I just hear that right that all of Tulane's lb'ers are under 200lbs? What? how is that possible?

Interesting since we can't seem to run on them.
And then Jerome runs 25 yards. Their team speed is really slowing down our running game, but when they cannot make the play, our RBs are making them pay for it. I almost think we should go hardnosed between the tackles more.

And then Jerome runs 25 yards. Their team speed is really slowing down our running game, but when they cannot make the play, our RBs are making them pay for it. I almost think we should go hardnosed between the tackles more.

Maybe i should talk smack more often?

with all of this it is still a little dissapointing not to see more of AB. Going to need his abilities this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom