oregon st | Syracusefan.com

oregon st

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Just glanced at their schedule. My god what crap. They beat nobody in non conference or away!

They also aren't very good outside of Payton Jr. We're definitely better than they are, but that might not mean anything.

I know that conference looking at the number of bids they are is bizarre. It's like somehow only besting each other lifted their Rpi high enough to look like a real conference. :)

Agree another bubble team with a bad resume. We don't necessarily deserve a bid but we have a better beef than these guys (and Valpo, and St Mary's, everyone in the A-10 other than Dayton)

Just glanced at their schedule. My god what crap. They beat nobody in non conference or away!

The Beavers lost last night! They are most likely out, however I am guessing they move someone else in.

Oregon State has 1 win against a top 25 team... USC

I know that conference looking at the number of bids they are is bizarre. It's like somehow only besting each other lifted their Rpi high enough to look like a real conference. :)

Leagues go in cycles with rpi manipulation. The MVC did it 6/7 years ago. More recently the MWC did it by sprinkling in some D2 teams OOC. If the Pac12 gets 6 or 7 fade them in your brackets. The MVC and MWC crashed and burned in their rpi manipulation seasons.

After a 1-3 start, I hope the bettors took my advice to fade the Pac 12.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom