Oshae plans on coming back next year | Syracusefan.com

Oshae plans on coming back next year

You can't ever understand an individual kid's personal situation, so it's stupid to put your emotional opinion on these things. With that said, with the fact that this is a loaded lottery, along with the fact that Oshae has clear things to work on that will unquestionably get better, I think he should stay. Like Jerami Grant if he stayed, there is literally no way his stock gets worse by staying. Other early entrants like MCW, Ennis, and Lydon, you can easily argue that they left at the height of their unknown potential and probably could have gotten exposed. Brissett has physical tools that will not go away, and the work on his shot will only enhance his stock going into next year.

I'm pretty sure (hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong) Oshae will be 20 years old by the time of the draft

My browser won't open the tweet, for whatever reason, but it's safe to assume a 19 year old person doesn't know what.the.fudge is going on with his life. I think Battle should leave and Oshae should stay, but fudge it.

PS. The censorship is insane on this board. I understand advertisers complain, but the level of censorship on this board is rivaled by zero internet boards in the whole world.

I would assume so.

unless there is now a D- League...

IMO:
Battle comes back = 20%
Brissett comes back = 90%
Expect everyone else back. Unless Moyer transfers to get more PT elsewhere.

And I will be a big fan next year. Point is, where exactly would he go? Good player but he can't shoot worth a lick as of yet. After we won the play-in game, here were his 3 games in the round of 64:

5-17, and 0-3 from three (TCU)
4-10 and 1-4 from three (MSU)
5-15 and 0-3 from three (Duke)

Total
14-42 33% in Total
1-10 10% from three

In the NBA, he is without question a 3--a small forward, so has to learn to shoot. And if he works on it in the off-season has the potential to be one of the best players in the county.

Last edited:
IMO:
Battle comes back = 20%
Brissett comes back = 90%
Expect everyone else back. Unless Moyer transfers to get more PT elsewhere.
Waiting to hear if Marek wants to go home or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom