Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft

There's also a reason why Boeheim is the oldest coach in D-1 history. Most people his age have their feet up, either in the barcalounger or the coffin. He's really, really old. He could be half of those guys' dads. Nearly 80 is not the new 40. 60 might be.

In some ways chronological age can be overrated.

Some people die in their 40’s-50’s and not because of a fluke accident or disease, some live to 90-100.

He looks and seems healthy and seems mentally sharp.

If I didn’t know he was 74, I’d probably guess he was a decade younger.

If it wasnt for jakes comment, i would say oshae declaring is a smart move. Get the feedback. Although ill say the feedback will be improved shooting and finishing at the rim

We will miss OB if he leaves, but our ball movement was much better when Marek was on the floor. Marek’s skill level is much better than Oshae. The first half of the season OB was auditioning for the NBA. All he was showing was what he couldn’t do. It wasn’t until late in the year he started playing to his strengths instead of showing what he couldn’t do. He’s had people in his ear all year.

Fine. I'm just sick of people blaming the kids. Boeheim's responsible for everything in this program. This is a business worth tens of millions of dollars yearly. Not grandpa's retirement hobby. When do you call him to the mat? What will it take?

I agree on the press conference stuff, ifthats what youre referring too.

If I didn’t know he was 74, I’d probably guess he was a decade younger.

Huh? You could make bagpipes out of his neck folds. And we see him for a couple of hours a week for a few moments at a time. We don't know how he runs practices, communicates with these kids, etc.

There's also a reason why Boeheim is the oldest coach in D-1 history. Most people his age have their feet up, either in the barcalounger or the coffin. He's really, really old. He could be half of those guys' dads. Nearly 80 is not the new 40. 60 might be.

Pretty sure he’s not Leonard Hamilton’s dad...although there was a time when he was at Miami that JB might have been his Daddy.

We just need bjorn to come back. It’s been written in the prophecies that he will be our savior. And I heard the date August 15 2019. I don’t know if others heard the same?

Fine. I'm just sick of people blaming the kids. Boeheim's responsible for everything in this program. This is a business worth tens of millions of dollars yearly. Not grandpa's retirement hobby. When do you call him to the mat? What will it take?
to start with, how about a losing season?

Huh? You could make bagpipes out of his neck folds.
oh, man, that's where you're gonna go?

We don't know how he runs practices, communicates with these kids, etc.
yeah, maybe you should take that under consideration yourself before loading up on the old age tropes

yeah, maybe you should take that under consideration yourself before loading up on the old age tropes

Are things going well? Aren't the results and the multiple yearly dramas evidence of what's going on behind the scenes?

There are certainly examples of "addition by subtraction" in SU basketball history, I don't think this is one of them. I wish him nothing but the best, but I think this is a big hit to our roster. He is/was the only big man on our roster that doesn't have the body of Calista Flockhart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom