Ot: cops called for a hard screen | Syracusefan.com

Ot: cops called for a hard screen

This is the adult equivalent of a kid grabbing his ball going home and telling his mom.

This is the adult equivalent of a kid grabbing his ball going home and telling his mom.

I don’t think there is an age equivalent. This dude is grown... a child that takes his ball and goes home has the built-in excuse of immaturity.

Needs to grow a pair here.

I would need to see the foul before passing judgment. Just because you're playing sports doesn't automatically mean you're in some sanctuary where the laws of assault don't apply.

Moving p r i c k.

Solid edit.
D7778A81-B23F-4195-B468-B944A70FE1B7.gif

I would need to see the foul before passing judgment. Just because you're playing sports doesn't automatically mean you're in some sanctuary where the laws of assault don't apply.

Legal picks can really hurt too. Most times a teammate, the screeners man is to blame.

If there was a screen worthy of the cops being called, it seems like we would know it from looking at the "victim" in the photo.

Either a duke or uconn Fan.

Legal picks can really hurt too. Most times a teammate, the screeners man is to blame.

That pick Chandler set on Lebron was not legal, but Lebron reaction was very Neymar-esque...

Rumors have it that Coach K was at the World Cup to pick up pointers in fine tuning his flopping practices.

When I worked in Tyson's we occasionally played pickup ball here. There are some serious whiners in that crowd. The guy probably had a Gottlieb jump shot and fouled his man on D every time... Finally got what he had coming all game so he calls the cops lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom