Ot: Frontier airlines | Syracusefan.com

Ot: Frontier airlines

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
If the camping world bowl dreams come true frontier seems to have some real reasonable flights out of Albany, any idea if this a decent airline?

Is Allegiant as bad?

I flew to RDU to get to WF game. No problems, of course all the extras for discount airline, ( bags, seat selection)
Albany has been the best deal I could find so far, unless I want drive to Newark from Bing. Tomcat was in my return flight (Frontier)

We only fly Southwest now, cancel at anytime with no charge, change flights anytime with no charge and no bag fees

Agree. Just very convenient and easy to use SW traveling in my wheelchair.

Both Frontier and Spirit are bad so pay the extra money and you won’t deal with all the BS!

I have flown Allegiant numerous times. Their A320/321 aircraft are fine. Interiors have been redone. I'm 6'4" and 220lbs and I fit into the normal seats ok. The flight is about 2 hours nonstop. Look at flying out of Syracuse, Ogdensburg, Plattsburgh, Elmira, Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, and Newburgh. Orlando-Sanford and St Pete are both great options.

Over the last two weeks I have flown both Allegiant out of Rochester to Orlando Sanford and Frontier out of Buffalo to Tampa. Honestly I had no problems what so ever with any of the flights. They took off on time and arrived on time. Allegiant aircraft were definitely a little older. Frontier were new. Weird with Frontier, seats did not recline and tray tables were tiny. I sat in emergency exit row on Allegiant and the tray tables did not come down at all. But hey for the price and a non-stop flight I am complaining. All of the non-stops were under 3 hrs. It looked like Allegiant was the only commercial airline to fly into Orlando Sanford but it made it easier than Orlando International. Maybe I was lucky but I would definitely consider flying again.

Over the last two weeks I have flown both Allegiant out of Rochester to Orlando Sanford and Frontier out of Buffalo to Tampa. Honestly I had no problems what so ever with any of the flights. They took off on time and arrived on time. Allegiant aircraft were definitely a little older. Frontier were new. Weird with Frontier, seats did not recline and tray tables were tiny. I sat in emergency exit row on Allegiant and the tray tables did not come down at all. But hey for the price and a non-stop flight I am complaining. All of the non-stops were under 3 hrs. It looked like Allegiant was the only commercial airline to fly into Orlando Sanford but it made it easier than Orlando International. Maybe I was lucky but I would definitely consider flying again.

Were either of them missing their left phalange?

That is still my favorite episode ever. Let her off the plane. Did she get off the plane? Did she get off the plane? I got off the plane...

I still cry every time.

STAY AWAY from Frontier. Your flight will be delayed or cancelled and the customer service SUCKS!!!
Here is the downside of Frontier and Allegiant. If a flight gets cancelled very often you have to wait 24 hrs to try it again. If you are on an extremely tight timeline you better fly one of the majors.

Frontier and spirit are fine if you read the rules carefully and make sure you are 100% prepared. We flew Spirit to Cancun this year and had zero issues. I knew exactly what the luggage weights and dimensions would be, what the seat dimensions would be, what i should bring, how to choose my seat...I also flew Trenton to Orlando on Frontier a couple years ago and, again, it was fine. Do your research and both are fine options IMO.

That is still my favorite episode ever. Let her off the plane. Did she get off the plane? Did she get off the plane? I got off the plane...

I still cry every time.
Not to worry. I heard they have extra phalanges on board, just in case.

Only thing scares me is weather on say dec 27 if fly then, cause if flight delayed or canceled I’m screwed I guess?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom