OT: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Foot | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Foot

Well it looks like XHCDM can draft this guy when he falls to the 2nd round.

BAw-T5UCEAI5NFK.jpg

As someone who doesn't care and hardly read the article, if this started in 2008 then I don't see how it could be marketing for a heisman. Was he even good then? Seems more likely he's just gay.

He may have had a gay relationship with the other guy involved with this, but the story of their relationship didn't come out until 2012. He referenced back to how they met in 2009. So it could have been fabricated this past year.

Yes. Not any doubt.
wow, Fing insane. Been fooled a lot lately as the dude had me fooled as much as Marrone did. Are there any heroes left anymore (he says half kidding)?

Notre Dame boards must be going ballistic.

ESPN just aired the story and the hoax and did a quiet outro to the commercial like someone had died. Pun intended.

He may have had a gay relationship with the other guy involved with this, but the story of their relationship didn't come out until 2012. He referenced back to how they met in 2009. So it could have been fabricated this past year.
wow......you went there..

You know what...good. I am sick and tired of this town being the toilet bowl of ESPN. Send it out to the midwest and keep it out there.

Can't wait to here ND fans' takes on this. Just glad it's not related to su basketball!

Seriously--we talk all the time about how something must be done to help those with mental illness problems before they partake in mass shootings. The problem is how does one determine who may be so troubled they are a threat to do something like sandy hook? There's lots of grey area, just like gun control.

Sorry to get off topic and I'm not implying anything here, but if this is true, I would 110% categorize this as a mental issue.

Why, ghost? It's obviously disturbing but also it's obviously a hoax that Te'o was involved in.

well let's start with the phone records and see where this leads . bet it won't be pretty.

I think it's kind of funny. He should just say he was doing his senior paper on how easy it is to dupe the media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom