OT: PedSt | Syracusefan.com

OT: PedSt

billsin01

All American
You guys see this? If this story weren't so sad and depressing this would be the kind of thing I'd get a lot of enjoyment out of.

I wonder why Sandusky never abused any of JoPa's kids or grandkids. Must have been an oversight. I'm sure Joe would have been happy to have his kids take overnight trips with Jerry Sandusky. Joe would have had no reason not to let his kids go with Jerry right?

Strange that Sue (supposedly) emailed the information to hundreds of former players, while Joe (allegedly) never even knew what email was.

Wow...this Paterno report is disturbing.

The lengths these people will go to cover up Joe's mistakes.

Bob Ley just interviewed these guys on Outside the Lines. They never addressed what Joe's moral responsibility was - just ignored it.

They really talked all around the issues and just attempted to obfuscate. One argument was that Sandusky was in the "top 1% of cunning abusers" so give Ped State a pass because it is hard to catch these guys. They were already on to him when they covered it up!
Next they will drag out Franco Harris again. Please no mas.

Bob Ley just interviewed these guys on Outside the Lines. They never addressed what Joe's moral responsibility was - just ignored it.

They really talked all around the issues and just attempted to obfuscate. One argument was that Sandusky was in the "top 1% of cunning abusers" so give Ped State a pass because it is hard to catch these guys. They were already on to him when they covered it up!
Next they will drag out Franco Harris again. Please no mas.

Yep, thats what bothered me. The whole charade about "this is about helping kids". It's insulting.

These are Joe Paterno's own words:
"“Obviously, he was doing something with the youngster. It was a sexual nature. I’m not sure exactly what it was. I didn’t push Mike to describe exactly what it was because he was very upset.”

And he did nothing. Period. End of story. Talk about email server switches or not interviewing certain people or saying how "good" Sandusky was at being a sneaky pedo. Whatever... They caught him in 2001 and did nothing.

its is pathetic the way that family is playing this out-

if the man had enough mental capacity to collect a multi million dollar pay check- he had enough to understand the situation-nuff said

Yeah - the just prolonged the whole deal. Plus - it just makes them look like they are still trying to clear his name. It's smeared, people.

its is pathetic the way that family is playing this out-

if the man had enough mental capacity to collect a multi million dollar pay check- he had enough to understand the situation-nuff said

And since it goes back 3 decades I am sure his mental capacity was fine then.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

And since it goes back 3 decades I am sure his mental capacity was fine then.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

This in conjunction with the proposed lawsuit by the state of Pennsylvania both demonstrate why the penalties the NCAA imposed weren't nearly severe enough. The entire culture of that program is completely out of whack, and nothing short of scorching the earth would be sufficient to set it on the right path. Given their indignant insistence that THEY are the victims and overt defiance, its certainly what they deserve.

This in conjunction with the proposed lawsuit by the state of Pennsylvania both demonstrate why the penalties the NCAA imposed weren't nearly severe enough. The entire culture of that program is completely out of whack, and nothing short of scorching the earth would be sufficient to set it on the right path. Given their indignant insistence that THEY are the victims and overt defiance, its certainly what they deserve.
The need a 4-5 year death penalty, not the slap on the wrist that they got.

Dear Mrs Paterno,

Your husband knew Sandusky was a pedophile. Not only did he not turn him into the authorities, he allowed him to hang around campus right up until he was in handcuffs. That is all anyone needs to know. SHUT UP!

Sincerely,

Everyone

For Jay Paterno to say on Mike and Mike that Joe didn't do anything wrong, because he did what he should by reporting to his superior's is a joke. None of those guys was Joe's superior, and anyone who doesn't live in fantasyland knows that.

Who did Paterno have to blow to get on ESPN Radio all day?

I was wondering the same thing. The Paterno Family Trust must have shelled out some serious dollars yesterday for that pathetic display.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom