OT: Random find in NJ! | Syracusefan.com

OT: Random find in NJ!

Shermthegeneral

Starter
In a Marshall's in central NJ and look what I found on the shelf! I was tempted to buy them for $15!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380039364.815486.jpg

This thread title does not need an "OT" - this couldn't be any more ON Topic as far as I am concerned.

Great game

And I have to give credit where it is due -- the last time I played was 2 seasons ago - it was 2 on 2. My opponent was a SFan poster named PatrickCuse (if memory serves). He was playing with some guy he dragged in from Pittsburgh that had a cast on one of his legs from the knee down.

They proceeded to KICK OUR BUTTS. It wasn't even close. Patrick's partner was playing the breeze ... and throwing a twist on his . We had no chance.

As a self-punishment, I immediately downed a craft beer and the humiliation quickly passed.

And I have to give credit where it is due -- the last time I played was 2 seasons ago - it was 2 on 2. My opponent was a SFan poster named PatrickCuse (if memory serves). He was playing with some guy he dragged in from Pittsburgh that had a cast on one of his legs from the knee down.

They proceeded to KICK OUR BUTTS. It wasn't even close. Patrick's partner was playing the breeze ... and throwing a twist on his . We had no chance.

As a self-punishment, I immediately downed a craft beer and the humiliation quickly passed.

Played at a neighbors picnic a couple months back and was utterly dominant... until my beer ran out. Something about the lack of a proper counterbalance threw me off and I started Jamarcusing everything.

Checked out the Marshall's in Fairfield, CT. They also have them prominently displayed there ... in the middle of Husky Nation!

Odd part: There were Giants and Patriots versions... but no UConn version. SU was the only college team there.

Checked out the Marshall's in Fairfield, CT. They also have them prominently displayed there ... in the middle of Husky Nation!

Odd part: There were Giants and Patriots versions... but no UConn version. SU was the only college team there.
Oasis in the middle of the UConn desert.

I just started a job as a sales manager at a sporting goods store in Raleigh, NC. I heard my boss talking about some shirts last night as our store closed, and I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. Turns out we had randomly gotten a shipment of UConn pullovers and they had been sitting on the sales floor amongst the NC State, Duke, and UNC stuff. He was looking at the front of them and all they had was the Husky logo. He honestly had no idea what school's logo it was until I told him it was UConn's, and he promptly told me to box them up and send them off to some store in CT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom