OT-Richard Sherman=classless punk | Syracusefan.com

OT-Richard Sherman=classless punk

Eh, that's the NFL today. It's what the people love. So they get what they want.

Yup. Once he opens his mouth, they should have cut him off.

He has always been a classless . Claiming he's the best in the game 3 weeks into his rookie season despite Revis playing better than any corner in history.

His rant 2 minutes after his team secured a SB bid is complete douchiness personified.

Can't believe they didn't cut him off earlier.

Watching it live was disturbing, watching the replay though I can't help but laugh.

Last edited:
He'd be really good in the circus. In a cage.

Well no one should be comparing a Stanford communications degree to an SU one anymore, in case some idiot was going to make the comparison. I also don't want to hear about Stanford not being able to recruit because they can't get kids in based solely on the athletic ability.

Sherman..."Well I'm the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree that's the results you're gonna get. Don't you ever talk about me."

Andrews... "Who was talking about you?"

Sherman..."Crabtree. Don't you open your mouth about the best or I'm gonna shut it for you real quick. Lob."

He just blew up the notion that Stanford holds its athletes to the same admission standards as the rest of its students.

He was actually #2 ranked student in his high school w/ a 4.2 GPA, but...yelled into mic (without cursing) 10 seconds after playing a 3 hr highly intense football game which ended with the biggest play in his career vs an opponent who might have been talking crap to him the whole game.
...so obviously he's an idiot.

Really sad commentary here.

"Well I'm the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree that's the results you're gonna get. Don't you ever talk about me. Who was talking about you? Crabtree. Don't you open your mouth about the best or I'm gonna shut it for you real quick. Lob."
I watched that assclown. What the heck is LOB?

Sherman..."Well I'm the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree that's the results you're gonna get. Don't you ever talk about me."

Andrews... "Who was talking about you?"

Sherman..."Crabtree. Don't you open your mouth about the best or I'm gonna shut it for you real quick. Lob."
the easiest thing in the world is to be a good winner. He couldn't even do that.

He was actually #2 ranked student in his high school w/ a 4.2 GPA, but...yelled into mic (without cursing) 10 seconds after playing a 3 hr highly intense football game which ended with the biggest play in his career vs an opponent who might have been talking crap to him the whole game.

Are you defending his act?

No it's not. The only thing that was sad was that he couldn't be a good winner. We have become too tolerent of this crap. In case you haven't seen his act before, this was nothing new. Oh, and you have no idea if Crabtree was talking crap to him the entire game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom