OT: Samsung galaxy v iPhone 5 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Samsung galaxy v iPhone 5

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
A real pressing question does the galaxy get tapatalk for Sufan and anyone got opinions on these phones?

I use an apple laptop and have an iPhone 4s. It all just works smoothly together without any issues, so I'm a happy camper.

Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the best phones I have ever owned. Just got it last month and it truly is great! Can't say a bad word about it. Have yet to experience an issue at all

Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the best phones I have ever owned. Just got it last month and it truly is great! Can't say a bad word about it. Have yet to experience an issue at all

THIS

The battery life alone makes was better than iphone5. I charge it every OTHER day and it charges for dead to full in less than 2hrs.

and screw tapa talk, I don't know why it exists. I have never used it, nor have I needed to.

Plus the more S4 people come around the better the chances are I can get Mason to make my dream case with a combo of the block a #44 and the crossed LAX sticks with the NC years surrounding

I have a Galaxy S3 and yes it gets tapatalk though I don't see the need for it. Iphone screens look tiny by comparison and I'm not sure how anyone with relatively big hands can text/type with them. I am an admitted Samsung fan though fwiw.

I have an HTC DNA which is a nice middle ground between the tiny iPhone screen and the galaxy.

Using my s4 worth tapatalk to respond. Will not be disappointed with this phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I'm happy with my iPhone5 to be honest. It's my first smartphone and I don't see a need for Tapatalk.

A real pressing question does the galaxy get tapatalk for Sufan and anyone got opinions on these phones?
I'm a HUGE fan of the Apple suite of products: Macbook Pro, iPads, iPhone5, iPods, iTunes, iPhoto, iCloud, soon-to-be iRadio. Everything works beautifully together. And, I've never gotten a virus. I will probably get the Apple TV product this fall to allow seemless streaming of SU games to the big TV. Also, I find the iPhone5 to be exactly the right size whereas the Galaxys I've seen are IMHO too large.

I've got no personal favorite, but the August issue of Consumer Reports rates the Samsung Galaxy S 4 the best smart phone out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom