OT: USA vs. Canada at noon. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: USA vs. Canada at noon.

It's all starting to make sense now. Wasn't another story based around our neighbors to the north being not so nice when it came to fishing near the border or was that someone else?
That was 4evaorange. In the 1000 islands.

Canada. Today at least.

We need some redemption for our ladies who lost a heartbreaker yesterday to the Canucks.

Budweiser > Labatt's
Our ladies don't deserve redemption. When you are up 2 - 0 with 3.5 minutes to go you should never allow the game to go into OT. And once the game is in OT you don't put yourselves in the position of being on the short end of a power play in sudden death.

At NASA we have freedom on tap.

1653301_10201352105467161_500814833_n-1.jpg

Let's up the stakes - anyone that spells defense or offense as defence or offence gets an automatic 1 day ban from the board. There's no room for those dirty canadian spellings around here! :cool:

see that and raise you ! loser has to adopt measurement system. IT'S US VS.THE METRIC SYSTEM!

Emrick best announcer in any sport, easy.

You're out of your mind. He makes up words, uses words from other sports, and gets excited over every little hint of a scoring chance.

Every time he calls the net a cage an angel gets set on fire.

nbcsports.com is streaming it free, for anyone at work

Troop. You push south, ill push North. We'll. Meet in the middle.

5 or 6 firearms should be enough to take her.

lets roll
(and I should prolly roll east)

You're out of your mind. He makes up words, uses words from other sports, and gets excited over every little hint of a scoring chance.

Every time he calls the net a cage an angel gets set on fire.

I 100% guarantee you are the in minority.

I honestly don't think I need to bring a weapon, We could win this war throwing rocks
You're probably right. Bring slingshots and gravel.

Btw someone needs to concuss crosby into a 3rd grade reading level. As it sits hisvbrain is middle school mush at this point. One more ought to do it.

In an act of solidarity I'm going to do something wildly American. I am going to McDonald's. Ill be back before the 2nd.

Americans are playing sloppy in the neutral zone and in their own end. Can't do that against canada... Canada is also playing a freaking trap...pretty lame...but I think it will cost them as it doesnt lend itself well to the larger ice surface.

The pressure on Canada is greater than we could ever understand(not because they are a favorite...this game is a push..but because of how they think they own the sport)...that is how a team with Sidney Crosby et al barely beats latvia. ...the longer the game goes tied....the more and more the elephant on their backs could crush them.

wants me to enter my TV provider/??

does it really? It let me fire it right up... Do you have a provider to put in? Is TW an option?

let me know, I can PM you my log in

In a related story a german Bi-athlete has failed a blood doping test.

What does sexual orientation have to do with it? if the athlete were heterosexual, you think they would have made a point of that in the press release?

THANK YOU THANK YOU..ILL BE HERE ALL WEEK

I 100% guarantee you are the in minority.

If you've had the pleasure to listen to the play-by-play and color commentary on CBC Hockey Night In Canada then you'll know Emerick is a dumpsterfire in comparison.

He appeals to the majority of Americans that don't know any better.

If you've had the pleasure to listen to the play-by-play and color commentary on CBC Hockey Night In Canada then you'll know Emerick is a dumpsterfire in comparison.

He appeals to the majority of Americans that don't know any better.

I was thinking the same thing. Going way back to danny gallevin, and the HNIC guys ...bob cole has lost his mojo but he used to be really good...dan kelly was really good when NHL was on the uSA network

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom