OT: USA vs. Canada at noon. | Syracusefan.com

OT: USA vs. Canada at noon.

edowd26

Hall of Fame
I'm as nervous as I get for Syracuse games.

We must crush this British commonwealth. They believe us to be inferior in this game.

They are wrong.

between the BC game and our ladies yesterday, my sports karma is not trending the right direction. scared and nervous about today (and about getting off my conf call in time to get to a tv). this win would be so huge.

F Canada. Today at least.

We need some redemption for our ladies who lost a heartbreaker yesterday to the Canucks.

Budweiser > Labatt's

1932210_10152234237078724_641214098_n.jpg

between the BC game and our ladies yesterday, my sports karma is not trending the right direction. scared and nervous about today (and about getting off my conf call in time to get to a tv). this win would be so huge.
Epic. Some retribution for '10. We have a great team this year. I frigging love Backes. Dude is legit. I actually played against Dustin Brown, Ryan Callahan and 3rd string goalie Jimmy Howard. I scored on Howard.

Canada won the coin toss for home uniforms and last change. USA in white uniforms, and Canada in red uniforms.

Epic. Some retribution for '10. We have a great team this year. I frigging love Backes. Dude is legit. I actually played against Dustin Brown, Ryan Callahan and 3rd string goalie Jimmy Howard. I scored on Howard.
my hedge is that if we lose, i want a ranger to be the one that blows it for us. and don't want lunquist to win in the finals.

great day to work from home - thanks to yet another snow day here in lovely MN!

I'm as nervous as I get for Syracuse games.

We must crush this British commonwealth. They believe us to be inferior in this game.

They are wrong.
Actually they believe us to be inferior in their game.

Let's up the stakes - anyone that spells defense or offense as defence or offence gets an automatic 1 day ban from the board. There's no room for those dirty canadian spellings around here! :cool:

You sir are a true god damned American.

I'd interject hockey knowledge if I had any. I asked my buddy's input on the game and he stated Canada built an all star scoring team while the US built a team that can forecheck/hit/do the dirty work. All I know is, I'm glad Mike Quick is on our side.

Actually they believe us to be inferior in their game.
I remember being about 12 in Canada for a hockey tournament. Some of my teammates and I were on an elevator at the hotel. An older couple asked what we were doing. We said we were in town for a hockey tournament. They started to laugh and the woman said you poor dears this won't be a very fun weekend for you. We won that tournament 4-0. That was the beginning of the hate. I have about 25 similar stories.

I'd interject hockey knowledge if I had any. I asked my buddy's input on the game and he stated Canada built an all star scoring team while the US built a team that can forecheck/hit/do the dirty work. All I know is, I'm glad Mike Quick is on our side.
We have the perfect amount of grind it out players and finesse guys. We are gritty as . We are every bit Canadas equal.

I remember being about 12 in Canada for a hockey tournament. Some of my teammates and I were on an elevator at the hotel. An older couple asked what we were doing. We said we were in town for a hockey tournament. They started to laugh and the woman said you poor dears this won't be a very fun weekend for you. We won that tournament 4-0. That was the beginning of the hate. I have about 25 similar stories.
It's all starting to make sense now. Wasn't another story based around our neighbors to the north being not so nice when it came to fishing near the border or was that someone else?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom