Otto Gets A Bobblehead | Syracusefan.com

Otto Gets A Bobblehead

Since the bobblehead shorts us 1 trophy, you should short them $4.

"This bobblehead features Otto the Orange, mascot of the Syracuse Orange, standing on the Syracuse logo and commemorates their eleven NCAA Men's Lacrosse National Championships. " I saw this on the actual website, and thought maybe they changed their mind and gave us 11

I just ordered one also. They offered an’03 basketball one earlier in the year that I have also. Really sharp. Amazing quality.
FC063599-CFAC-4659-AC36-A2B678323D88.jpeg

"This bobblehead features Otto the Orange, mascot of the Syracuse Orange, standing on the Syracuse logo and commemorates their eleven NCAA Men's Lacrosse National Championships. " I saw this on the actual website, and thought maybe they changed their mind and gave us 11

If it goes to 11, let me know when you receive it and I'll get one myself.

These white pieces inside Otto keep trying to fall out. I'm starting to think they are supposed to come out? Maybe just in there to keep it stable during shipping?

B369E468-3D52-40C1-A0E6-AB5D9DAFAEEF.jpeg

My back piece was loose and crooked also, as tone of the screws was stripped. I emailed them, they asked me for a picture, and are sending me a new one.

My back piece was loose and crooked also, as tone of the screws was stripped. I emailed them, they asked me for a picture, and are sending me a new one.

Yea, my screws are stripped too. I suppose I'll shoot them an email as well.

Yea, my screws are stripped too. I suppose I'll shoot them an email as well.

I shot them a quick email with the pictures I posted above. Quick response, new one on the way!

Did they email you a prepaid label the broken bobblehead back? They told me they would, but the new bobblehead arrived this weekend with no prepaid label.

Should I contact them, or donate this sucker to the Worlds Most Northern Cuse bar?

Did they email you a prepaid label the broken bobblehead back? They told me they would, but the new bobblehead arrived this weekend with no prepaid label.

Should I contact them, or donate this sucker to the Worlds Most Northern Cuse bar?
They told me they didn’t want my old one back, so I’m going to give it to my son. But I haven’t gotten the new one yet.

New one arrived today. Haven’t opened yet, hope it’s in better shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom