Over and under for the spring game? | Syracusefan.com

Over and under for the spring game?

If it’s a Saturday afternoon, attendance may be ok. If it’s a Friday night, there won’t be many fans attending.

Have someone sponsor the game and make a mandatory $10 donation to a collective as an admission cost.

I like this idea. Or how about this, start working a sell out for the first game. Buy a ticket to the Ohio game and get a free ticket for the spring game. This would cover STH that should get in free regardless. If you have neither, than $10 donation.

I like this idea. Or how about this, start working a sell out for the first game. Buy a ticket to the Ohio game and get a free ticket for the spring game. This would cover STH that should get in free regardless. If you have neither, than $10 donation.
Making it a big NIL push is a great idea. A local business could pony up for NIL to sponsor it. I assume they try to have concessions over most of the costs of operating the Dome with a more limited staff. Try to get 10-15k in folks there -- do a minimum $10 donation but give folks ability to pay for more. Incorporate some contests to get folks there. Could easily add another $100-$250k in NIL each year.

3,000, I don’t see people coming to the spring game, It’s just not our tradition. Not a big deal .
I agree, It's just not a big event that gets Syracuse excited. Maybe when the Fran era really gets rolling,

3,000, I don’t see people coming to the spring game, It’s just not our tradition. Not a big deal .
I don't know, I think we need to shake the etch-a-sketch for everything we think we know about this program, particularly for the past quarter century.

Fran gives me the distinct feeling that if he wants 20k for his first spring game, he will damn well get 20k for his first spring game... and probably grow from there

The dude grew up with every conceivable disadvantage in life and has figured out a way each time. If its important to him and he thinks its important to building this program, he will get it done. And We we will gd show up!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom