Over/Under for Cuse total wins set at 5 | Syracusefan.com

Over/Under for Cuse total wins set at 5

CBS Sports ...
5 wins: I had to read this 10 times to make sure it isn't a typo. It isn't a typo. Syracuse was one magical drive by Clemson backup quarterback Chase Brice from upsetting the Tigers and winning the ACC Atlantic last year, and it returns four of their top five receivers and a quarterback in Tommy DeVito who is one of the most highly-touted prospects to sign with the Orange in recent history. Dino Babers is one of the most under-appreciated coaches in the country, and this win total proves it. This isn't just the easiest bet in the ACC, it's the easiest one in the entire country. -- Over -146, Under +124

Seriously - I don't have a sports book account but given that's where I'm starting from there - where's my best bet (no pun intended) to establish an account to place a wager on 5 or 5.5?

Seriously - I don't have a sports book account but given that's where I'm starting from there - where's my best bet (no pun intended) to establish an account to place a wager on 5 or 5.5?

It has to be through FanDuel - they set that line, not Vegas

CBS Sports ...
5 wins: I had to read this 10 times to make sure it isn't a typo. It isn't a typo. Syracuse was one magical drive by Clemson backup quarterback Chase Brice from upsetting the Tigers and winning the ACC Atlantic last year, and it returns four of their top five receivers and a quarterback in Tommy DeVito who is one of the most highly-touted prospects to sign with the Orange in recent history. Dino Babers is one of the most under-appreciated coaches in the country, and this win total proves it. This isn't just the easiest bet in the ACC, it's the easiest one in the entire country. -- Over -146, Under +124

Bang

I guess whoever sets the odds at Fan Duel thinks we had some good injury karma last year and it's due to swing back the other way.

I do think it will be very difficult to repeat the same success as last year.

FSU in 2nd season under Taggart @ their stadium is going to be a very difficult task

MD @MD will be tough

BC game ended up becoming a blow out but they had a lot of injury issues in that game

Lville will still suck but I don't see them giving up like they did last year

Duke @Duke have no idea what to expect with them replacing their "1st round QB"

NCST @NCST same thing don't know what to expect with them losing their star QB and star WR

All of that and I still don't see a path to this team finishing with less than 6 wins unless there is catastrophic injury issues very early on.

-145 is bet 145 to win 100 (simple math wise). It's low but the idea of losing Devito makes them a mediocre pick no? I get the idea of it.

Did they look at our schedule?

I'd say Liberty, HC, and WMich are baked in. Which means need to go 3 and 6 the rest of the way to hit the over. If they can't scrape together 3 wins out of other 9 games there were some devastating injuries during the year.

Seems too good to be true...

giphy2.gif

Obviously as a Syracuse University Football fan I'm kind of surprised by this. However, I also see it as a motivational tool for the Syracuse University Football Coaching Staff and Players as a reminder to the lack of respect they continually receive. In the old days we used to call this Bulletin Board Material. Again I say I have faith in this Staff, Players, and Program to soak all the negatives in and turn them into positives (wins, lots of them) to continue make Syracuse University Football an ACC Contender and relevant again nationally. Go Orange!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom