Parking at BC | Syracusefan.com

Parking at BC

orangepack

Scout Team
Anyone have any experience parking at one of the satellite lots at BC? Leaving Cuse tonight - staying in Worcester for the night and don't want to hop on their train system.

Still trying to figure it out ourselves. In Needham, apparently there is a shuttle taking you from satellite lot there directly to stadium.

Anyone have any experience parking at one of the satellite lots at BC? Leaving Cuse tonight - staying in Worcester for the night and don't want to hop on their train system.
It’s not bad. There are a few lots on the road leading from the pike to the stadium. They have shuttles to the campus then walk across campus thru the bc tailgates ( not too bad compared to some schools) bit of a walk.

It’s not bad. There are a few lots on the road leading from the pike to the stadium. They have shuttles to the campus then walk across campus thru the bc tailgates ( not too bad compared to some schools) bit of a walk.
I know the Needham lot is $40 - I've seen where the other ones are free? They aren't exactly clear on their website. Was thinking about the Brighton lot as it is next to 90.

Gotta figure the crowd will be pretty decent for BC. Weather is moderating. I have never been to BC in part due to PIA factor of tailgating there.

The mall parking lot nearby (where there is a showcase cinema) is as close as you'll get without fear of towing other than Chestnut Hill T station. Not a bad walk. I know somewhere a little closer that you'll be fine but I won't post on a message board PM if you want.

Cleveland circle is probably the same distance but I'm not sure exactly where the parking ban during games ends. Newton side of campus you'll get towed the streets are empty during BC games. I wouldn't mess with the satellite stuff none of the above mentioned are bad walks.

I'm parking at the Riverside T Station. $3 to park, 15 min ride to Chestnut Hill and a 10 minute walk to Alumni Stadium.

Riverside is right off the Pike too. Super easy in and out, especially coming from Worcester, used to do it for Fenway all the time growing up.

The mall parking lot nearby (where there is a showcase cinema) is as close as you'll get without fear of towing other than Chestnut Hill T station. Not a bad walk. I know somewhere a little closer that you'll be fine but I won't post on a message board PM if you want.

Cleveland circle is probably the same distance but I'm not sure exactly where the parking ban during games ends. Newton side of campus you'll get towed the streets are empty during BC games. I wouldn't mess with the satellite stuff none of the above mentioned are bad walks.
I think I'll park at that mall and take an Uber to the stadium - the wife won't be happy if I made her walk

The 3 times I’ve been there, we’ve always parked in someone’s yard. Many homeowners used to do that for $15-$25.

I know the Needham lot is $40 - I've seen where the other ones are free? They aren't exactly clear on their website. Was thinking about the Brighton lot as it is next to 90.
I don’t think the free lots have the shuttle... and they are a bit of a hike in

Head over to the Boynton for dinner and some beers.

Were taking the B line

If you haven't done it before please note its outrageously slow. The green line in general is crazy slow but the B itself to the end even more so its quicker to take the D to Chestnut Hill and walk we are talking approx 80 minutes from North Station or Government Center.

But the end of the B line will bring you very close and you'll walk through tailgates and the campus and its warm probably the right way to go just add extra time and try and have a few drinks on the way. Noone will care that you are drinking but you'll feel out of place you'll want paper bags or to mix something noone knows has alcohol in it.

I've been there twice.

It's as crappy a game day experience as you will find at any BCS level school.

The fact that it's in Boston is the only positive.

I’m bringing little ones and sprung the extra bucks for an on campus lot. They sell so many single game permits so wanted flexibility of getting out before waiting on the shuttle. No clue if it’ll be worth it. First time going there.

Needham lot costs now? Used to be free and very easy to use.

I think that’s easiest coming from pike unless u want to pay a lot closer to campus. Weather supposed to be great tomorrow

I think that’s easiest coming from pike unless u want to pay a lot closer to campus. Weather supposed to be great tomorrow
No, I just called. No charge for parking there. Buses leave every 15 minutes.

Was tbere a few years ago. If you can get into the baseball lot, best tailgate and closest to stadium, and easy out...

Was tbere a few years ago. If you can get into the baseball lot, best tailgate and closest to stadium, and easy out...

Their practice facilty got built on the baseball field. Think that lot is way smaller now.

Saw passes there for $200 bucks though on stubhub which is a good value considering they cost a few grand a year in donations I think its 5k. BC fans don't care about where they sit only the parking. None of the other passes that cost money are worth it IMO.

I'm parking at the Riverside T Station. $3 to park, 15 min ride to Chestnut Hill and a 10 minute walk to Alumni Stadium.

Riverside is right off the Pike too. Super easy in and out, especially coming from Worcester, used to do it for Fenway all the time growing up.
This is the correct answer. Or the woodland station if you want to park in a garage for slightly more.

In case anyone searches this thread in the future. The Needham lot was free and incredibly easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom