Pat Sajak retiring | Syracusefan.com

Pat Sajak retiring

11615201_030222-wpvi-wheel-of-fortune-fail-530-CC-vid.jpg

Does anyone actually enjoy watching/listening to Seacrest?

Does anyone actually enjoy watching/listening to Seacrest?
I did catch him co-hosting with Kelly Ripa one time for a few minutes. I enjoyed that - only because I can't stand her. So at least him talking kept her quiet.

Like him or not, huge success. Radio, tv, etc. he’s got a hand in everything and not failing at anything. Todays Dick Clark and Casey Kasem.

Like him or not, huge success. Radio, tv, etc. he’s got a hand in everything and not failing at anything. Todays Dick Clark and Casey Kasem.
Yes, he will be fine and the world won't stop spinning.

I'm convinced Seacrest and Mike Greenberg have blackmail photos on every media exec in the world.
I can live with Seacrest, but I have no clue what Greenberg brings to the table that is so special. Never have understood why he was such a big name.

I can live with Seacrest, but I have no clue what Greenberg brings to the table that is so special. Never have understood why he was such a big name.
I’m kind of the opposite. I liked Greeny on Mike and Mike. I don’t mind him when I hear him interviewed on The Michael Kay Show, but that’s really it. Seacrest I just don’t find appealing at all. He just seems like a cookie cutter non threatening looking guy with a solid voice. That being said, if both retired tomorrow I wouldn’t miss either of them.

Vanna White thinks Wheel of Fortune bosses have a ‘lack of respect’ for her and believe she is ‘REPLACEABLE’ after they hired Ryan Seacrest as Pat Sajak’s successor WITHOUT consulting her​

girl. luv ya. but get real. you are SOOOOOO replaceable .take your paycheck and smile.
you have the easiest job in the entire free world. don't even have to spin the blocks anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom