Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Red and Griffin play zone or man over the summer?

Wonder if Tape wants to play the zone because there is no doubt that he would fit well in our offense.

Did Red and Griffin play zone or man over the summer?

Wonder if Tape wants to play the zone because there is no doubt that he would fit well in our offense.
He has 1 year left and isn’t going to the NBA...I can’t imagine why playing the zone would bother him

He has 1 year left and isn’t going to the NBA...I can’t imagine why playing the zone would bother him
LOL! Zone is harder than man...some people hate it....some people love it

But it will be a factor

Last edited:
We never win those. sigh.

Uncle Drew says hi!
Dude didn't decide on Cuse until like 2 days before classes started that Fall.

Even John Gillon wasn't until I think May that year.

This young man wants to enjoy the recruiting experience and weigh his options.
Let's let him!
Even if he takes until March sometime to decide, it's not like it's a rush.

At the end of the day, Red & Griff (& Jalen Carey) know him quite well from the East Coast team last summer.
And now he knows how kickass the atmosphere in the Loud House can be for a big game.

Uncle Drew says hi!

Let's let him!

At the end of the day, Red & Griff (& Jalen Carey) know him quite well from the East Coast team last summer.
And now he knows how kickass the atmosphere in the Loud House can be for a big game.
It’s a great atmosphere, but not much of a home court advantage. We already have 5 home court losses.

Uncle Drew says hi!

Let's let him!

It would not be smart for him to commit to any school until after players declare for the draft.

After the spring signing period.

He should wait until after the withdrawal deadline.

As a post grad he as the luxury of holding his cards to the end...and he should

We haven't won a battle like this in awhile.
Andrew White, perhaps?

We never win those. sigh.
1580761960005.png

I guess he isn't coming here unless there is an article out there saying how much he liked it here. The longer this takes the more I think he isn't coming here.

He’s an Ivy League student. He’ll make all his visits before deciding. But we rarely fare well In these type of decisions.

Yeah, we never get Grad xfers who take all their visits.

31A751CE-1963-41DE-9042-38D4D314C3CC.jpeg

And grad program could come into play
I'm confidant that whatever school he wants to go to, will have a major that will fit the bill. Remember, IVY rules stop him from playing a 5th year.

I'm confidant that whatever school he wants to go to, will have a major that will fit the bill. Remember, IVY rules stop him from playing a 5th year.
I was thinking he might take it more serious than the average Joe and actually want to do something with his post graduate degree so the academic program might carry more weight than normal.

I was thinking he might take it more serious than the average Joe and actually want to do something with his post graduate degree so the academic program might carry more weight than normal.
foolish jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors