Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Obligatory qualifier -- I'm not predicting / suggesting that Goodine will transfer.

But it isn't easy to envision him looking around, seeing that Girard / Buddy are set in stone for the next two years, and that he wouldn't get a chance to start until he's a senior, and deciding to set off in search of greener pasture.
Agree with you. Kadary will be here too along with a senior in Howard Washington. It’ll be interesting how JB handles that

Or maybe he wants to come back to enjoy college for another year, live close to home for another year, try to win a conference title and a natty, be ACC player of the year, and leave a Cuse legend?
$ trumps all that. I wish he comes back. But it’s just not gonna happen.

$ trumps all that. I wish he comes back. But it’s just not gonna happen.
Not for all dudes. And NBA money might trump it but the G-League grind or move overseas might be enough of a turn off to live the college athlete life for another year.

This guy would help but without a suitable replacement for Eli next year is a big step backwards. People are underestimating how important Eli is to our offensive spacing.

This guy would help but without a suitable replacement for Eli next year is a big step backwards. People are underestimating how important Eli is to our offensive spacing.
Tape wouldn’t be the Eli replacement

Red and Griff need to close this one early (today would be great)...
Screenshot_20200201-093712_Instagram.jpg

Not sure about Jalen although he has been a great teammate on the pine since his surgery.

Regarding Patrick’s highlights: a lot of Arinze Onuaku to his game, with a little more bounce, and end to end speed. Even if he split time with Bourama, allowing Marek to stay at the forward spot, making it less likely we deal with game changing foul trouble, that’s a no brained take in my opinion.

Seems more like a Rick Jackson type to me

I guess he isn't coming here unless there is an article out there saying how much he liked it here. The longer this takes the more I think he isn't coming here.

Maryland concerns me the most. He can step in immediately for Smith and there is some similarity in their games and especially the role he would fill there.

I would be surprised if any of the visitors for Duke game end up at SU. The 2022 guys don’t even know who their coach might be. Dior will never step on a college court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom