Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not at peace with that.
I like Towns but at forward we have Dolezaj, Guerrier, Braswell, and Newton, that is better than what we are bringing back at center Sidibe, Edwards, and JBA...

Tape allows us the RS Edwards who need to gain 30-40lbs to play meaningful minutes in the ACC. I don't believe this can happen in one summer.

I like Towns but at forward we have Dolezaj, Guerrier, Braswell, and Newton, that is better than what we are bringing back at center Sidibe, Edwards, and JBA...

Tape allows us the RS Edwards who need to gain 30-40lbs to play meaningful minutes in the ACC. I don't believe this can happen in one summer.
Lol what. Marek plays center and is shorter with shorter arms.

Lol what. Marek plays center and is shorter with shorter arms.
He is the back-up at center because Edwards is not ready...

If Edwards was close he would be playing maybe 20lbs would do it, but 20lbs on a 7'-0" is not the same as 20lbs on a 6'-2" guy...

Maryland was my biggest concern I noted a couple weeks ago too. With Smith likely headed pro, Tape can slot right in starting immediately with minimal competition.

He is the back-up at center because Edwards is not ready...

If Edwards was close he would be playing maybe 20lbs would do it, but 20lbs on a 7'-0" is not the same as 20lbs on a 6'-2" guy...
I guess I just disagree with the statement that Edwards needs to gain 40lbs to play...

Maybe he knows Eli is gone and has some knowledge that Towns isn’t coming here and doesn’t want to be on a possibly irrelevant team. The most pessimistic view

Maybe he knows Eli is gone and has some knowledge that Towns isn’t coming here and doesn’t want to be on a possibly irrelevant team. The most pessimistic view
If he knows all that, then I want help from him on what my opponent has in poker. No one can know all of that. Because he played in the Ivy against Towns they are suddenly friends? Or he knows that Eli is going pro? What other things can he possible know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom