Per Donna about Tyus | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
so he went home to discuss this and isn't in class? I would think he's gonzo if that is the case. Once you leave i would think the idea of not going back to take notes and go to classes is very attractive.

He went home for the weekend...Oshae was home over the weekend too I believe.

He went home for the weekend. Like every other college student.

I never went home when I was at Syracuse. I am from Boston so i didn't have access to a private jet to whisk me home and back. He doesn't live in Liverpool. It's not a spring break or long weekend.

I hope he stays but something tells me he's leaving if he's leaving the college bubble.

I never went home when I was at Syracuse. I am from Boston so i didn't have access to a private jet to whisk me home and back. He doesn't live in Liverpool. It's not a spring break or long weekend.

I hope he stays but something tells me he's leaving if he's leaving the college bubble.

My friends from Boston went home on the weekends from time to time. There's a thing called carpooling. Heck we went all over the place.

Last edited:

Depending on his Friday class schedule, it may have been a long weekend for him.

You have to be kidding me. I was from Ludlow, exit 7 on the pike. My first year, I went home all the time. There was a kid from Boston on my floor that went home every weekend.

Dude I am from RI I would go home multiple times during the year.
It’s only a 5 hour drive to Boston/RI.

Tyus can go home for the weekend easily. 95% of kids don’t have Friday classes and all classes on Friday are done by 12.
Also classes this time of the year are pointless. It’s the home stretch. Your either catching up on reading or working on a paper/project lectures do very little.

You have to be kidding me. I was from Ludlow, exit 7 on the pike. My first year, I went home all the time. There was a kid from Boston on my floor that went home every weekend.
Haha...Would you really want to go home...to be surrounded by all those Pats and Red Sox fans!!! No thank you!

Lol a private jet? He lives in New Jersey, not Dubai. I've driven to NYC and back from Syracuse in the same day multiple times.

Lol a private jet? He lives in New Jersey, not Dubai. I've driven to NYC and back from Syracuse in the same day multiple times.

i was being sarcastic talking jets. you guys are all psychos driving back home and back from tri state/boston. I hated that drive more than anything and avoided it. I loved being at Syracuse as much as possible. I always think a non holiday weekend trip back to NJ to see your parents would be leaning towards leaving. I really hope i'm wrong. I think he should come back but don't like that he left campus.

He may not have Monday classes, or he's back on campus and not saying at the moment. As a Junior I was able to schedule all mine on Tuesday and Thursday.

We really don't know anything, so it's all just speculation anyhow.

Most SU students don’t have Friday classes. He could have left Thursday after classes and come back last night or even this morning depending upon his Monday schedule.

i was being sarcastic talking jets. you guys are all psychos driving back home and back from tri state/boston. I hated that drive more than anything and avoided it. I loved being at Syracuse as much as possible. I always think a non holiday weekend trip back to NJ to see your parents would be leaning towards leaving. I really hope i'm wrong. I think he should come back but don't like that he left campus.

They may be psychos, but your personal experience is irrelevant. It's your irrational paranoia (no offense, many have it on this board) base on your personal experience.

Or it could mean he was having lots of discussion that's easier in person than over the phone. Or it could mean he likes hanging out with the 'rents. It's probably not something that should be overanalyzed.

Last edited:
Too much fretting and speculation over the actions of a college student. All I care about is the decision, not all the noise beforehand.

They had cars back then?;)

I just checked his twitter and there’s no news there but this seems important:

54273E0D-8DBB-4C82-90E7-DF21DFE0D7B9.jpeg

Rockos Modern Life could make some noise. Committee needs to be called out on their exclusion of Doug.

Imagine the beautful chaos if Tyus, Baz, and Golden are declare their intentions of coming to Syracuse... Today. This board would go nuts lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.