Class of 2021 - PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PF Arthur Kaluma (AZ) Offered

Ah yes ... a top 35 overall recruit willing to come here just to sit his first year
Honestly Ty Ty is better than both Joe and maybe even Kadary. At least offensively. Guy can do it all

No one wondering how UNLV is landing these kids? I don’t think there’s any Chance here but if there is you have to look. Art is the best non guard baller in the class IMO. No idea what you do with him and Benny but my guess is this signals a lot of off-season movement (4 min)

Honestly Ty Ty is better than both Joe and maybe even Kadary. At least offensively. Guy can do it all
Tyty is really good...but we won't get involved with him unless something big happens. (Kadary/JG3 leaving)

I guess that means all our forwards will be gone next year if this guy decides to come here

I wouldn't get too excited yet. Let's see if he gets out of his LOI and then we need to see what happens with our current roster. Just because we were high on his list before doesnt mean he will consider us this go around...especially if we have guys returning. Kaluma will go where there's available playing time. Would love if it happens because this kids is solid!

I wouldn't get too excited yet. Let's see if he gets out of his LOI and then we need to see what happens with our current roster. Just because we were high on his list before doesnt mean he will consider us this go around...especially if we have guys returning. Kaluma will go where there's available playing time. Would love if it happens because this kids is solid!

'Expecting something to happen' is just vague. What does that mean - he will seek a release, Cuse will be in touch, he will come here? Could be anything. If the poster has some intel, helpful to provide something a bit more informative.

No one wondering how UNLV is landing these kids? I don’t think there’s any Chance here but if there is you have to look. Art is the best non guard baller in the class IMO. No idea what you do with him and Benny but my guess is this signals a lot of off-season movement (4 min)
.Hes not playing ahead of Jimmy :)

'Expecting something to happen' is just vague. What does that mean - he will seek a release, Cuse will be in touch, he will come here? Could be anything. If the poster has some intel, helpful to provide something a bit more informative.
It means stay tuned. Cuse Country is very reliable, he just provided intel.

Cuse Country, anything to this? You mentioned a few weeks back that you were 'expecting something to happen'...
things of slowed down, I don't expect us to get him anymore. At the time I reported we were in a good spot but it does not seem like we are now

things of slowed down, I don't expect us to get him anymore. At the time I reported we were in a good spot but it does not seem like we are now
Wonder if Swider becoming available had something to do with that.

It’s not uncommon for kids to look elsewhere if the coach recruiting them leaves

They still need to request to be released from their NLI.

AND - the school has to grant that release.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom