Class of 2025 - PG Luke Fennell (Australia) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (10/23/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Luke Fennell (Australia) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (10/23/24)

Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Fellas. This is about as good as we can do at the PG spot. Is this kid the most athletic and explosive kid? Nope

Is this kid probably one of the most skilled and crafty PGs in this class…yes. He’s is extremely high IQ and fundamentally sound. He’s not GREAT at any one thing but he is VERY good at just about everything. He’s a very good passer, above average shooter, handles the ball well, very good size, limits turnovers. He’s another program player due to him not being an explosive athlete he’ll likely be here for a few years. This kid is PERFECT to go along with Kiyan and Sadiq in this class.

Also Autry is building a hell of foundation for kids that will be around 3-4 years. Luke, Petar, Womack will all be around 3-4 years. Guys with great character, are great on the classroom, etc…which are typically less likely to transfer (especially international kids like Luke and Petar). Add guys like this and then guys like Choppa who will be around 2-3 years. Sprinkle in guys like Kiyan, Costanza, Sadiq, and Freeman. You’ll have a really good program if you do that. This is actually a hell of a get and exactly what we need. He’ll stabilize the PG spot for years to come

Give me a poor man's Shaun Livingston every day of the week and twice on Sundays (and I mean that as a huge compliment).

As a lead guard, your first responsibility is raising the floor and making everyone else's life easier by running the offense and this dude has the size to be on the floor as well.

Cuse can help him improve his physical capabilities and if he works at it, at that size, he should at least be an ok defender in a few beats.

2025 class is really getting me excited pending a few formal commits.

It’s nice when I’m surprised m. I had no clue we were recruiting this guy and I’m happy about that

Based on this article, it looks like he is planning to get to campus in July.

The alumni of Syracuse includes Anthony, Jerami Grant, Danny Schayes, Dave Bing, Michael Carter-Williams, and Hakim Warrick, among others, and Fennell has an eye toward following their footsteps from the Orange to the NBA.

Danny Schayes !!

<Drink>

Fellas. This is about as good as we can do at the PG spot. Is this kid the most athletic and explosive kid? Nope

Is this kid probably one of the most skilled and crafty PGs in this class…yes. He’s is extremely high IQ and fundamentally sound. He’s not GREAT at any one thing but he is VERY good at just about everything. He’s a very good passer, above average shooter, handles the ball well, very good size, limits turnovers. He’s another program player due to him not being an explosive athlete he’ll likely be here for a few years. This kid is PERFECT to go along with Kiyan and Sadiq in this class.

Also Autry is building a hell of foundation for kids that will be around 3-4 years. Luke, Petar, Womack will all be around 3-4 years. Guys with great character, are great on the classroom, etc…which are typically less likely to transfer (especially international kids like Luke and Petar). Add guys like this and then guys like Choppa who will be around 2-3 years. Sprinkle in guys like Kiyan, Costanza, Sadiq, and Freeman. You’ll have a really good program if you do that. This is actually a hell of a get and exactly what we need. He’ll stabilize the PG spot for years to come
Has a bit of Devo finishes with either hand, and a bit of Andy, catch and shoot from deep. And willing to pass, really like this player.

Based on this article, it looks like he is planning to get to campus in July.

I am a bit surprised at the players left out of this list/article

The alumni of Syracuse includes Anthony, Jerami Grant, Danny Schayes, Dave Bing, Michael Carter-Williams, and Hakim Warrick, among others, and Fennell has an eye toward following their footsteps from the Orange to the NBA.

Not one player from '87 or '96. DC must be fuming.

Has a bit of Devo finishes with either hand, and a bit of Andy, catch and shoot from deep. And willing to pass, really like this player.
In this video it's hard to tell if he's lefty or righty, but i would guess he's lefty. And he moves very well. Looking forward to seeing him in Orange.

I am a bit surprised at the players left out of this list/article

Not one player from '87 or '96. DC must be fuming.
Australian writer.

Get ready to Wiggle

Hot Potato Hot Potato (knees)

(does anyone with kids born from around 2000-2005 know who I am referencing?)

I thought we weren't recruiting players with potato knees anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom