Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he could "takeoff" :) from the 3 pt line...
Mike Powell could lay it in from the three point line. His longest jump was over 29 feet... He'd be five feet BEHIND the basket when he landed.

(He'd probably get called for traveling)

Mike Powell could lay it in from the three point line. His longest jump was over 29 feet... He'd be five feet BEHIND the basket when he landed.

He does take like 3 steps in the air.

Fun video. You might have to click on view on Instagram.

Last edited:

I’d like to see him jump like that with a basketball In hand

If Mintz takes the 1, and Taylor the 2 with Girard…

Does Copeland have any ability to be a ball handling 3 like Theo Pinson? If hes good enough to earn minutes his freshman year?

Taylor is more of a 3 IMO; he played a lot of 4 this season at IMG.
Works with me. Probably doesn’t change much about my post though since Girard’s about to see Buddy like PT with Mintz at 1 with Symir

If Mintz takes the 1, and Taylor the 2 with Girard…

Does Copeland have any ability to be a ball handling 3 like Theo Pinson? If hes good enough to earn minutes his freshman year?
There is a lot of flexibility with this class. I hope JB experiments early in the season.

sam cassell

doing big balls GIF

Works with me. Probably doesn’t change much about my post though since Girard’s about to see Buddy like PT with Mintz at 1 with Symir
I personally have very tempered expectations of Quadir. I just think he has a much longer way to go than the highlights imply. I don’t expect him to play all that much but we’ll see. Improving his effort level would go a long ways but he might be best suited to play some spot minutes at SG this year.

I personally have very tempered expectations of Quadir. I just think he has a much longer way to go than the highlights imply. I don’t expect him to play all that much but we’ll see. Improving his effort level would go a long ways but he might be best suited to play some spot minutes at SG this year.
On ordinary Cuse rosters I wouldn’t expect him to play this year either

If he commits to defending and isn't a turnover machine, his size does allow him to be a point forward. He is aggressive going to the rim as well. That said not sure what combination that would work unless Mintz can hit a couple 3s per game on average. Otherwise defenses will pack in.

If he commits to defending and isn't a turnover machine, his size does allow him to be a point forward. He is aggressive going to the rim as well. That said not sure what combination that would work unless Mintz can hit a couple 3s per game on average. Otherwise defenses will pack in.
Yeah, unfortunately those two things have plagued him up to this point. We’ll see though. He has a lot of talent and kids this age can have things come together really quickly or not come together at all. Hopefully we get more of the former with our recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom