Class of 2017 - PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU

What does this say? My internet has been acting strange today, but it's saying this tweet has been deleted and I don't see anything on Zags' twitter page that mentions us at all.
It had said that Waters was concentrating on Kansas and Duke. Then further information came out that Kansas was not interested in him, so Zags is covering his butt and deleted the Tweet.

What does this say? My internet has been acting strange today, but it's saying this tweet has been deleted and I don't see anything on Zags' twitter page that mentions us at all. The only mention I see regarding Waters and Syracuse is an article from Zags saying that it would seem like a possibility that we'd be interested in him.

Zags originally said Waters was down to Kansas and Duke but he later deleted the tweet because it was inaccurate.

Would Tremont really want to come off the bench behind Frank Jackson? Kennard will be back so their backcourt is set for next year.

Would Tremont really want to come off the bench behind Frank Jackson? Kennard will be back so their backcourt is set for next year.

I wouldn't come back if I was Kennard. He's a first rounder this year and look what happened to Allen when he came back another year. His stock tanked.

People really need to go negatively recruit against Duke that their 5 stars on the bench aren't going to the NBA and coach K plays 7 guys.

Can SU contact him now that JT3 is being fired? Don't have to wait for them to grant the release anymore, right?

If this is right, SU needs to make this happen immediately!

Can SU contact him now that JT3 is being fired? Don't have to wait for them to grant the release anymore, right?

If this is right, SU needs to make this happen immediately!

I think he still needs a release from the university.

We have enough schollies for 5 man class, right? Potentially bringing in Tucker and Waters would be a real coup here

We have enough schollies for 5 man class, right? Potentially bringing in Tucker and Waters would be a real coup here
Waters is still a long shot at this point imo. Tucker is a real possibility.

Wonder if Red might be visiting with Waters in the very near future.

Chill AZ, remember a few cats wrote paragraphs on why not to take what I say for gospel. So I'll just leave it to ones imagination on how things will go down.;)
Dean, the reason you say we don't have a shot at Waters is two fold, if I understand correctly. First, JB didn't seem willing to go after guys. And secondly, JB was not a fan of Waters previously. Now JB seems to have found some energy to go after recruits. Do you think if he changed his mind and went after Waters, we would have a shot? Especially if Moyer is in his ear? Or, do you think it is a complete lost cause?

Dean, the reason you say we don't have a shot at Waters is two fold, if I understand correctly. First, JB didn't seem willing to go after guys. And secondly, JB was not a fan of Waters previously. Now JB seems to have found some energy to go after recruits. Do you think if he changed his mind and went after Waters, we would have a shot? Especially if Moyer is in his ear? Or, do you think it is a complete lost cause?
If both sides became desperate down the line with limited options available then you can never say never. At this point, Ayala seems to be our main focus at the PG spot. Duke is pretty much the main focus for #TeamWaters at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom